263. Children Fight

While the war rages on and many people died, a little boy & a little girl are sneaking into the rooms of Onigashima. They are Alan & Elen, the 2 little siblings of the Clown Pirates. The 2 are sneaking into the rooms and stealing valuable items.

Buggy has assigned them to do this job before the war started. He told them to do this because they kept asking him to let them join the war. Fighting in the war is still too dangerous for them so he ordered them to steal instead.

The Beasts Pirates must have many valuables so this job is also important. But Buggy told them to prioritize unique items like seastone, documents, weapons, or research journals. Things like gold or treasures can be taken after the war but those unique items need to be taken soon.

When the Beasts Pirates get cornered and almost lose, they might try to destroy all those things. They might also have secret weapons that they can use as a last resort. It's better to remove them all while the war still goes on.

So far, Alan & Elen have collected many documents but still haven't found any weapon or research documents. Onigashima is too big and has many rooms. Their little feet can't move fast enough to cover all the rooms at once.

As they move around the rooms, they find a door leading to an underground room. Both of them look at each other and nod before they enter it. They know that whatever is hidden here must be very valuable.

But when they get inside the underground room, they don't find any valuable. Instead, they see 2 kids around their age. One is a boy with a big & tall body with a metal jaw mask and horns on the sides of his head while the other one is a girl with horns on her forehead.

The girl is locked up inside a cage and has a handcuff on her hands while the boy is guarding on the outside. Both of them look at Alan & Elen who have just entered and the big boy suddenly takes out a pair of sickle-like blades.

"Big bro, are they the ones that Captain told us?" asks Elen.

"Yeah, I think they are. Little Jack the Fishman boy and Kaido's daughter Yamato," says Alan.

"What should we do?" asks Elen.

"Well, Captain told us to be wary of them, but one of them is being caged up for an unknown reason. We don't need to mind Yamato for now and just need to think about Little Jack. You go to take cover while I will fight against him. This is a chance to test my new power," says Alan excitedly.

"Are you sure? Won't it be dangerous?" asks Elen worriedly.

"We are pirates, danger is a part of our everyday life. Don't worry and just get away from here. I will defeat him and become stronger. Captain told us to not fight, but I couldn't back off now. He is younger than me so there's no way I will just leave without a fight. Also, it doesn't seem like he'll let us go without a fight," says Alan.

Elen thinks for a moment before saying, "Alright, be careful, big brother."

Alan nods and Elen goes to the side, close to the wall.

"Are you a member of Clown Pirates?" asks Little Jack.

"Do you ever see me in Beasts Pirates before? Obviously, I am a member of Clown Pirates, idiot," says Alan.

Yamato laughs while Little Jack gets angry because of Alan's provocation. He doesn't want to say anything again and just rushes at Alan. Little Jack swings his blade in his right hand at Alan horizontally.

Alan ducks and evades the blade before he jumps to the left to evade Little Jack's other blade attack. Then Alan sends a left foot kick covered in his acid power at Little Jack's back. It hits and Little Jack gets flung away with his clothes melting because of the acid.

The acid didn't touch Little Jack's skin though so he is still fine enough. His Fishman body makes him far stronger & tougher than normal humans so Alan's kick didn't affect him too much. It still makes him mad though because Alan could kick him while he failed to hit Alan.

Little Jack rushes at Alan again and starts to attack with his blades. Alan is very nimble and he can keep evading Little Jack's attacks. But he can't keep evading so he thinks of a strategy for the counterattack.

Alan suddenly moves forward while Little Jack is attacking him. He then grabs Little Jack's hands that hold the blades and covers them with his acid. The acid burns Little Jack's hands and Little Jack screams in pain.

Little Jack releases his blades and tries to headbutt Alan. But Alan ducks and evades his headbutt. Alan's grip gets weakened though so Little Jack can release his hands and get away from Alan.

"Are you a bull? Damn, trying to headbutt me with those horns on your head," says Alan pissedly.

"Stop talking or I'll kill you!" says Jack very pissedly.

"Oh, scary. Why don't you try then?" asks Alan to provoke Little Jack.

"Argh, I'll really kill you!" shouts Jack before his body suddenly starts to transform.

Alan & Elen watch seriously as Little Jack's body transforms. Little Jack's limbs start to become thick legs with brown fur appearing all over his body. Then 2 big & long tusks appear beside his mouth and his nose grows into a long trunk.

"A mammoth!?" says Alan in surprise.

"Why are you so surprised, big brother? Mr. Deon has informed us about this, you know," says Elen.

"Eh? Really? I don't remember," says Alan.

Elen can only sigh and tells Alan to just focus on his battle now. Little Jack has transformed into a mammoth so he is big. It's not the size of a full-grown mammoth but a juvenile. Still, it's big enough and Alan is very small compared to it.

Little Jack suddenly raises his trunk and slams it onto the ground in Alan's direction. The slam destroys the ground and the impact keeps moving toward Alan. So Alan doesn't have any choice than jumping to the side to evade it.

"MOTHERFUCKER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE THIS UNDERGROUND ROOM COLLAPSE?" asks Alan angrily.

"That's right," says Little Jack.

"Eh? You are? WHAT?! ARE YOU STUPID? IT WILL KILL US ALL INCLUDING YOU," says Alan with a dumbfounded expression.

"I won't die," says Little Jack before he uses the same attack again.

Alan jumps away again and curses Little Jack loudly. If this underground room collapse, surely Jack will have more survival chance in his mammoth form than the others. Alan himself isn't too worried about himself but he is worried about his sister.

'I need to take this guy outside,' thinks Alan before he rushes at Little Jack.

Alan covers his right hand with his acid and creates a green acid ball. He throws the acid ball at Little Jack's left eye but Little Jack blocks it using his trunk. It makes his trunk gets hit by the acid though and a strong burning sensation is felt on Little Jack's trunk.

Little Jack feels that burning sensation again but now it's on the right side of his body. Alan is running on his right while putting acid on the right side of Little Jack's body. It melts Little Jack's thick mammoth hair, making the skin visible, and gets burnt too.

Now Little Jack is very angry and he chases after Alan who runs toward the stairs to get out. Little Jack follows Alan and he even shrinks his body size a little to pass the door. Then they finally get out of the underground room and Alan stops running now.

Alan puts up his fists and grins, "Now we don't need to worry about anything. Come to papa, little guy."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 287 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 298 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)