301. Family

The Clown Pirates keep going around East Blue to hunt pirates. But they still enjoy their time by exploring islands. Buggy has gone to all of these islands, but it feels very different now that his crew & loved ones come with him.

While they explore East Blue, Buggy talks to Belle about marriage. He proposes to her and she accepts it without a doubt. There's nothing fancy when he proposes because both of them have agreed to it since before Buggy started his crew.

Both of them also agree to not publicize their wedding. That's why they don't hold their wedding in Cocoyasi Village because it will make public. They hold it on Black Pearl with Cricket as their fake priest.

Well, they use a fake priest because none of them believe in whatever God it is that gets worshipped by this world's people. Instead of God, they worship the sea because they are sailors. So the fake priest uses the Sea instead of God in the ceremony.

No one care whether this marriage is valid or not, this is just a ceremony to change Buggy's & Belle's status as a married couple. This will also make Nojiko & Nami officially become their adopted daughters.

Buggy & Belle wear a suit & dress that Dela made using her sewing skills that have been improved after learning a lot of different things in different places. She also learned a lot about fashion and her design skill is very good now.

The wedding suit & dress that she made look simple but also expensive & elegant. What makes them so good are the details that aren't too eye-catching but still visible and make the clothes a lot better.

She also made dresses for Nojiko & Nami which make them even cuter. She even made a good priest-like suit for Cricket. The others also order good suits & dresses because they want their Captain's wedding to look good.

The wedding goes normally without disturbance and both Buggy & Belle officially become husband & wife, at least based on themselves. Well, doesn't matter, they have exchanged wedding rings, so they've gotten married.

The most important thing for them now is the party. They throw a very big party, maybe the biggest one that they ever held internally. Usually, a party this big was held when they were with people outside of their crew.

Their party lasts for 3 days & nights which depleted their supply. So they go to the nearest island to fill their supply. They also want to explore the islands on East Blue where their Captain started his journey.

Buggy has explored all islands on East Blue, but it feels different now. It also feels different than his usual exploration. He has a family now which makes him a lot happier because he always wanted to have a family even before he arrived in this world.

The family without a family name explores the island and enjoys the town's specialties. It's their first trip as a family, so they are enjoying this a lot. It's like a honeymoon for Buggy & Belle even though they already have children.

They stay on this island for 2 days before leaving for another island. Their main goal is still to explore East Blue and hunt pirates for Belle's targets. Then after a few days, they arrive at a place that Buggy has anticipated.

"Foosha Village, finally I'm here again," says Buggy.

"Why are you anticipating this? Do you have an acquaintance here?" asks Belle.

"Yeah, and it's not just anyone, it's Captain Roger's lover," says Buggy.

Buggy's sentence makes the ship quiet in an instant. They all know that Buggy was Roger Pirates' apprentice. The story of him & the early members saving Rouge is also well known in the crew, but they never thought that they will meet Roger's lover now.