367. News Update

Legend Pirates are the current most famous rookie crew in Grandline. The 4 members who started the crew even get quite high bounties for rookies who have just entered Grandline. Alan, the Captain even surpassed 100 million already just after they left the 2nd island of their Grandline route.

'Captain Acidic' Alan: 106 million
Jack 'The Destroyer': 78 million
'Guardian Beast' Yamato: 56 million
'Evil Princess' Elen: 45 million

The pictures of their bounty posters are quite unique though. Their pictures were taken while they were sleeping, maybe they were tired after a long war. These bounty posters make them look like Sleeping Pirates instead of Legend Pirates.

It seems the photographer found them at the right time and took their pictures immediately. Jack's scary moniker becomes useless because of his picture now. Luckily, his face is scary enough to make him look intimidating even while sleeping.

"They've finally appeared. This means Law & Lami are on their own now. What do you think, Manba?" asks Buggy.

"They will be fine. Both of them are smart and they've gathered a few kids who want to join their crew in the future. I've told them to focus on developing themselves while hiding first in the next few years and only start their crew when they are ready," says Manba.

"That's good. Young buds like them need to be careful or they will disappear even before blooming," says Buggy.

"Hmm, I thought Yamato's bounty would be higher because of her identity," says Enel.

"Maybe the World Government doesn't want to reveal it. If the world knows that Kaido's daughter is still alive, then people would think that World Government couldn't take care of Beasts Pirates properly. They really didn't do anything though, but they love to make faces," says Cricket.

Anyway, other than that, another interesting thing happened too in the last 1 year. The Sun Pirates get split apart because of an internal problem. They get split because of differences in choices.

Some time ago, Fisher Tiger suddenly retired and passed the Captain seat to Jinbe. People don't know why he suddenly retired and he even left Fishman Island. Even his crewmates don't know why he suddenly left.

But Buggy knows his reason, and it's something he has thought of but never expected to really happened. Tiger is joining Revolutionary Army without telling anyone. Buggy is more impressed at Dragon now because he has succeeded to recruit that human hater.

The problem in Sun Pirates appeared after Tiger's leave. Their new Captain, Jinbe was offered the position of Warlord by the Marines. He wanted to take it, but some of their members were against it because it means they will work together with humans, and they don't like it.

Then, those people left the Sun Pirates and formed their own crew. There are 2 new crews that they formed, Arlong Pirates and Macro Pirates. Those who support Jinbe stay in the Sun Pirates because they know that even Tiger doesn't want to keep fighting humans, and their race will be safer if Jinbe becomes a Warlord.

So, now Jinbe becomes a Warlord, while Tiger joined the Revolutionary Army stealthily. Arlong & Macro Pirates have been formed, so Arlong might still come to East Blue. But Buggy isn't worried at all because he has prepared many things to face it.

Buggy is more concerned about how things didn't change much even after he made many changes. Many things in the series still happen, it's just the ways they happen that are different. But well, many things have changed too, so he didn't fail completely.

Besides, those things aren't too important to him because they don't affect his family too much for now. The Arlong thing is the only one worth his attention now. Even if he is confident Arlong won't be able to do anything to his family, he still needs to make sure of it.

So he calls Bon who is still on Conomi Islands now. Bon doesn't want to enter Grandline yet because he hasn't recruited enough people yet. That's why he still stays on Conomi Islands and sails around East Blue to find more crewmates.

Buggy asks Bon to stay on Conomi Islands until he allows Bon to leave. He will also ask his old friends, Burton & Jimmy to train Bon on Conomi Island. With the 3 of them & Bellemere there, Arlong won't have any chance to do anything.

"Lord, we got a call from Revolutionary Army," says Dela while carrying a big Denden Mushi connected to a white Denden Mushi on a tray.

"Wassup," says Buggy as he picks up the microphone.

[Have you finished the weapon?]

Dragon is the one who calls the Clown Pirates. Both groups have been business partners for almost 2 years now. Buggy hasn't met Dragon personally because it will cause a stir, but they sent their trusted men to negotiate the business plan 2 years ago.

Their business partnership is just for weapons supply. Revolutionary Army needs weapons, and they are willing to pay more as long as The Caribbean doesn't sell weapons to conflict areas. They never do it in the first place, so Buggy agreed quite easily.

The Caribbean only sells weapons to friendly countries and all of them aren't problematic countries. Besides, Buggy is very picky about his choices of business partners. He wants his business to last long, after all, so he needs to be picky.

"Our scientists have finished the research and the model has been sent to our production team. It will take 2 weeks to finish the amount that you ordered," says Buggy.

[Alright, I will send some men to Clownland in 2 weeks. Don't forget that this will be an exclusive weapon for my group.]

"I know how to do business properly, so don't worry. You chose to work with us because you have checked how we work, right? Trust is very important in this kind of work," says Buggy.

[Hmm, let's see how it goes in the next few years. Anyway, I'm sure you've heard about Donquixote Family. Their arm dealing business has grown quite fast recently.]

"Of course, I know, we are in the same line of business, after all. I also know why you're very worried, but it will be hard to do something to them. Doflamingo is a Warlord, which means they are backed up by World Government. Also, it seems they are favoriting him for unknown reasons," says Buggy.

Buggy knows more about this, but he doesn't reveal it because it's knowledge from the series.

[So you'll just let them be?]

"Well, we have our own market, and so are they. Our weapons' qualities are very different, and they won't be able to match ours. But it will be better if we can obstruct their business. So how about this, Dragon? I will give you some discount and access to high-level information. In exchange, you need to trouble them and maybe even stop their business," says Buggy.

[Why should I help you destroy your business rival?]

"Because from what I know, it is you guys who will be very troubled if they keep selling weapons to conflict areas. As I've said, our markets are different, and they can't compete with us," says Buggy while smirking.

Dragon gets silent for a moment before sighing, [Sigh, fine. I don't know if you are actually a Clown or a devil.]

"I don't know who you're talking about. I am Jester, not Clown," says Buggy.

[Whatever, just prepare my weapons when to be picked in 2 weeks.]

Dragon closes the call and Buggy also closes it. Buggy then smirks while thinking of some interesting scenarios. He's glad that the Revolutionary Army is working together with him now because that group is massive.

"This is getting more fun now."
______________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics and more pictures on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate. Cover image is the MC, artist's ig: @fatmaqn_

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 391 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 402 of Transcended as Lord Buggy
3. Pictures of both stories (ex: bounty poster & magazine cover) by fatmaqn_

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)