384. Insult

A new Archipelago appears on what once was a massive bridge, Tequila Wolf. There are still some parts of the bridge left and some ruins that didn't sink because they are too big for even the sea to swallow. A project of hundreds of years has been destroyed in an instant.

"The Celestial Dragons will be enraged," says Dragon while smirking.

"I don't think they will. I'm not even sure if they still care or even remember about this," says Buggy.

"You don't know those animals too well, aren't you? They will get angry if someone takes or destroys what is theirs even if they don't care about that thing," says Dragon.

"Well, they can be angry at me and I couldn't care less. I dare them to come at me with everything they have. The day they decide to do that will be their first day knowing what hell is," says Buggy with a cold expression.

Dragon is quite surprised by Buggy's change of attitude because he always jokes around when they talk through Denden Mushi. Both of them never met in person before this, so Dragon doesn't really know Buggy's character except from the reports he got.

Buggy doesn't want to talk about it again and floats to the nearest falling island. The ships with parachutes almost reach the ground, after all. He needs to know if his crewmates and the people they saved are fine.

When the ships finally land, Buggy can see many people on those ships. All his crewmates are there and even the Golden Lion Pirates are there too. The Clown Pirates are watching them closely though, so they don't dare to do anything and their ships are different from the ones the natives use.

*PLOP*

Something suddenly fall in front of Buggy after Cricket threw it from a ship. It's a tied-up Shiki who's already awake but restrained by a seastone handcuff.

"How long has he been awake?" asks Buggy while looking down on Shiki.

"Since you left," says Cricket while walking toward them.

"So he won't stop the falling islands even though he has woken up. That means I don't need to hesitate, right?" asks Buggy before stomping Shiki's face to the ground.

*BOOM*

His stomp is so strong, stronger than any attack he used on Shiki before. Shiki can feel his skull crack as blood comes out of his nose & mouth. Even without Haki, Shiki's body is already tough, but Buggy can damage it easily with just a pure physical attack.

"Mantis, take those poor people away. Half of you help her, the rest take those pieces of trash here," says Buggy.

All the women immediately help Mantis guiding the civilians to leave. They get on the biggest ship and Magnus pulls it to the sea so that they can get away first. Manba's medical team also gets on that ship to check on them.

The rest are taking the Golden Lion Pirates to Buggy. They use their guns to force the pirates to move without any resistance. The Clown Pirates have become very serious now, so these guys don't stand any chance at all.

Almost all the civilians leave the place, but some stay behind. All of them who stay are the ones with a deep hatred for the Golden Lion Pirates. They've lost family members and friends in the last decade because of Shiki's oppression, so they want to see Shiki's end with their own eyes.

"Are you sure you want to stay? I'll tell you first that this may traumatize you greatly," says Buggy.

"Thank you for the warning, but you don't need to worry. There's nothing more satisfying than seeing the man who murdered my father right in front of my eyes," says a teenage girl.