324. Fighting Garp Again

Buggy and Garp send full-powered punches at each other as everyone stops their fight to see the clash. Both of them coat their fists with Haki right before the clash. Then their attacks meet, but their fists aren't touching each other.

*BOOM*

Their clash creates a very destructive impact, it's far greater than Buggy's clash against Big Mom. The whole ice field shakes and it gets destroyed into many parts. Everyone loses their footing and many fall into panic because they might sink into the sea.

Kuzan moves fast and immediately freezes the whole area again. He is saving the pirates too with this, but it's not his intention. His goal is just to save the marine soldiers, the pirates are just coincidentally there.

To make sure that the frozen sea won't get destroyed easily, Kuzan increase the ice's volume. It is now wider, deeper, and he increases its toughness. The Marine soldiers' lives depend on the ice, after all.

"Well, thanks for the help," says Palu who now stands on higher ground.

"I don't do this for you guys, it just ends up that way. But if those 2 monsters keep fighting like this, then we all will drown," says Kuzan.

Another strong clash happens between Buggy & Garp now. But they toned it down, so it only affects the area around them. Everyone who stands close to them gets away to avoid their clashes' impacts that can kill them.

Buggy keeps exchanging punches with Garp without avoiding them. He wants to show the Marine that he is strong enough to fight Garp head-on. Avoiding Garp's attacks will show that he doesn't have the power to handle Garp.

Buggy knows the Marine & WG are still looking down on his & his crew's power. They think that The Clown Pirates won't be on Whitebeard & Big Mom Pirates levels without their advanced weapons. It's time to prove them wrong, so Buggy fights Garp like this.

Garp is the perfect opponent to show the world that Buggy deserves his Emperor Title. If he can at least match Garp, then he has shown that he is strong enough to compete against Whitebeard & Big Mom. Many people are still looking down on him because he is too young compared to those veterans, after all.

But Buggy doesn't just want to match Garp, he wants to defeat Garp. One of his dreams is to surpass Roger in battle power. But Roger has died, so he can only do it by defeating Roger's rivals.

Whitebeard, Garp, Sengoku, Big Mom, Shiki, or other big names that have fought Roger. The time when he can defeat them all easily is the time he surpasses Roger. However, he needs to be fast or they will get weaker as they get older, especially Whitebeard who will get sickly in a few years.

"What's wrong, kid? Your punches get weaker," says Garp while smirking.

"I just matched your punches that get weaker too. Maybe your muscles have withering because of old age. Do you need to rest?" asks Buggy mockingly.

Garp just scoffs and strikes Buggy again with another super strong punch. Buggy also faces it head-on again with his own punch. Their battle keeps going like that for some time. They keep exchanging punches against punches that shake the whole area.

While the 2 have a deadly battle, the others start their battles again. There are still many enemies there so they need to fight. There won't be a victory if they just watch Buggy's fight against Garp.

Cricket continues to fight Sakazuki but he focuses on defending while moving away. He tries to take the battle away from the others because Sakazuki's magma is too dangerous. He also can't go all out if his crewmates are threatened by the magma that splashes in the clash.