306. Pregnant

"What?!" asks Buggy with a very surprised tone before he rushes to the infirmary.

Manba was checking Bellemere because she got a stomachache. But then he found out that she is actually pregnant. Of course, the news surprises the entire crew that is sailing on the sea without any destination set yet.

Buggy looks at Bellemere who sits on the infirmary bed while smiling. His eyes are widened and his face is stiff because he is too surprised. He wants to say something but his words are stuck in his throat.

"What is it, B? You aren't happy?" asks Bellemere with a fake sad expression.

"I-I'm happy, I'm just too happy that I don't know what to say," says Buggy hastily as tears flow out of his eyes.

Now it's Bellemere who gets surprised seeing Buggy cries. The nurses are surprised too because they never see their strong Captain cry for real. He is someone who will smile & laugh when he's dying, yet he is crying now, but it's understandable, and it makes him look more human.

It's just Manba in that room who ever saw Buggy cry like this. He cried when he parted with his first ship, The Little Hunter, on Water 7. But the tears that come out of Buggy's eyes are different now. It was tears of sadness on Water 7, but it is tears of happiness now.

Buggy runs to Bellemere and hugs her which makes her smile. She hugs him back while patting his back to calm him down because his tears just keep increasing and his expression is getting weirder. He still doesn't let out a sound though and keeps crying silently.

Buggy finally calms down after half an hour, making his & Belle's clothes soaked in tears. They don't really care though as they just keep smiling at each other happily. Both of them will finally have their firstborn, after all.

Well, they have 2 daughters already, but they haven't had their biological child yet. So, of course, they are happy to finally get one now. Their family is getting bigger and they are happy about it.

*BANG* Buggy slams the door opens very hard that it makes a very loud sound that gathers everyone's attention. They all look at him to confirm the news that they've just heard.

"CLOWNS, SPREAD ALL THE SAILS! WE GO FULL SPEED TO COCOYASI VILLAGE. There is a pregnant woman on the ship. Sailing and exploring islands aren't good for her health," says Buggy while smirking.

The Clowns who hear it smile because they know who's pregnant. "AYE AYE, CAPTAIN!"

They all immediately work and Black Pearl moves at its highest speed since entering East Blue. Staying on the sea might affect Bellemere's pregnancy badly, after all. Well, it's just what Buggy thinks, but she indeed prefers resting on land than the sea.

The Clown Pirates arrive in Cocoyasi village just in 10 hours even though they were quite far before. They sailed as fast as they could, after all, and East Blue's weather is very predictable. So they could move very fast, faster than when they were on Grandline.

It's midnight when they arrive, so only a few people notice their return. Buggy immediately takes Bellemere & their daughter back home to rest. Nojiko & Nami are excited too because they'll have a little sibling.

"I hope we'll get a little brother," says Nojiko after they arrive at their home.

"Heh, I'm sure you'll get a little brother as handsome as me," says Buggy narcistly.

"No! I don't want my brother to have a big red nose like you," says Nojiko strongly.

Buggy feels a strong stab in his heart and falls to the floor. Not even his awakened devil fruit can defend against emotional damage. He gets even more hurt when Nami pats his head, copying what he often did to her when she cried.