369. Wang Zhi

Under everyone's bewildered eyes, Buggy flicks one of the bullets he caught to Frit. He only uses his fingers, but the bullet is moving faster than when Frit shot it using his Gatling gun. Still, as a pirate with a bounty of almost 500 million, Frit can predict the bullet's direction using his Observation Haki.

Frit covers his left chest with Armament Haki to block the bullet that flies there. His prediction is correct as the bullet hits his left chest. He is confident his Armament Haki can block the bullet, and he succeeds as the bullet doesn't pierce his body.

"Hmm? Is that it? Hah, an Emperor's attack is not that great, huh? I thought you would be able to kill me with just one attack after acting cool and using that kind of attack. But this is disappointing, Clown Lord. That attack didn't even hurt me," says Frit.

"Of course, it didn't hurt you. A dead man won't feel any pain. You are already dead," says Buggy.

"Huh? What are you-? Ugh!" Frit can't finish his words because blood suddenly comes out of his mouth and he falls dead on the floor.

His heart was ruptured already when Buggy's bullet hit his left chest. Buggy used an advanced haki which destroys the target's insides, after all. So the bullet didn't pierce Frit's chest, but it destroys his heart.

Buggy has won, but his expression isn't good now, he is pissed. It's not that he is pissed that he won, he is pissed because Frit's response was wrong. He has used a good attack because he wanted to deliver that famous line, but Frit's wrong response ruined it all.

"This motherfucker should've just asked 'What?' before dying. Why should he use more words? They are unnecessary," says Buggy angrily while gritting his teeth.

"Maybe you should tell your opponent how they should respond to your words. This is your 23rd attempt and it's still a fail as usual," says Dela.

"Dammit! I've finally succeeded to make a one-shot attack that doesn't kill my opponent right away. But the responses were always wrong. These bastards just really wanted to piss me off in their last seconds," says Buggy angrily while kicking Frit's dead body 'lightly'.

"Maybe you need to pretend to have a hard fight with them first. Or maybe you should really get a good opponent. You always do this on weaklings, so maybe that's the reason for your failure," says Dela.

"Hmm, maybe you're right. Fine, let's try it on a tougher target," says Buggy before walking away.

Their conversation makes those who hear it speechless. Frit, a pirate with a bounty of almost 500 million is considered as a weakling by the 2 of them. But no one can refute that because Buggy has just one-shot the guy, so he can say that Frit is a weakling.

Buggy suddenly stops and turns around, surprising the hell out of everyone there. "Ah, no one is allowed to touch that dead guy. My men will take care of him, and anyone who touches him will accompany him in Davy Jones' Locker."

Everyone immediately backs away and leaves the corpse. There are some bounty hunters here, and this is a very good opportunity for them. They just need to take Frit's head to a Marine base and claim the bounty for themselves.

But Buggy doesn't have any intention to give that much money to these scums. He will claim the money himself through his men. Buggy has a group of people who claims the bounties of criminals he & his crew defeated in the Marine.

It's very profitable, after all, so he made a group of people who act as bounty hunters. This thing has run for almost 3 years now and obviously, the Marine has noticed it. But they still pay the bounties because they need to maintain the peace treaty with Clown Pirates.