292. Going Home

A month has passed since The Clown Pirates met Whitebeard Pirates. Unlike what Sengoku said, Ruff's bounty didn't raise. The World Government refused to raise Ruff's bounty because he is too weak to get a higher bounty.

Well, it's a good thing for The Clown Pirates because the attention toward them doesn't raise. It ables them to do their businesses smoothly without disturbance. And in a month, the surveillance on them also reduces.

In the last month, many pirate crews come to them. Some of those crews want to become The Clown Pirates' subordinates while some were opposing them. Buggy destroyed all the crews that attacked them and accepts some that wanted to join them.

Buggy has some requirements for the crews that wanted to become subordinate crews. Just like what he applied to his crew, those pirate crews aren't allowed to attack or kill civilians. Of course, almost all of them have done that, so he just required them to not do it after being his crew's subordinates.

More than half of the crews that asked to join didn't accept it. In the end, the crews that accepted that term are just 9. They all are small & medium-sized crews, so there aren't many members in the Clown Pirates fleet, but it's enough for Buggy.

He doesn't need subordinates that won't follow his rules. Number is not a problem at their level, only strength matters. Besides, it had just been a few months since his crew becomes one of the best, so there is still a lot of time to grow his fleet.

Buggy assigns the subordinate crews to protect some territories that need protection. He will go to East Blue with his crew so other crews might try something funny if they don't have brains, which most pirates and even Marines don't have.

"Captain, wake up, the ship is ready," says Dela to wake Buggy who is sleeping in his room.

Buggy opens his eyes and replies, "Alright, just a moment."

A minute later, he gets out of his room while only wearing striped short pants and a white tank top. His crewmates have been waiting on the deck and they aren't surprised to see his attire or his sleepy eyes because he has worked a lot these days.

"Well, sorry for the wait. Now, set the course to East Blue, let's sail," says Buggy calmly.

"AYE AYE, CAPTAIN!" replies everyone vigorously.

They sail immediately, leaving behind their newly received territories. Their destination is East Blue, but they need to go to Paradise first. Then they will cross the Calm Belt to reach East Blue.

The Clown Pirates' movement doesn't get detected by the Marine at all. They've hidden their plan well and now use a route that isn't guarded by Marines. They've known where the Marine that spied on them were located and all the routes that Marine used in New World so they can avoid them all.

The Clown Pirates go to an island in New World where they can coat their ship with bubble. But they don't land on the island, instead, they take some coaters to coat their ship on the sea. If they get on the island, then the Marine will find their location.

They also need to make sure that the coaters won't reveal their location so they paid more. Also, the coaters have their eyes covered so they won't know the Pearl's location. The Clowns picked the coaters using a speedboat that uses jet dials.

After a few hours, the Black Pearl has been coated perfectly. They send the coaters back before they dive into the deep sea. There's nothing unusual happens on their way to Fishman Island and they arrive safely.

The Royal Family come to meet them after they arrived. But they don't talk much because The Clown Pirates need to leave soon before the Marine finds out that they've gone. The only thing that makes Buggy interested is that Otohime has stopped her campaign.

After Buggy gave her some advice last year, she stopped her campaign immediately. She decided to follow his advice and learned more about humans. And since Fishman Island is now under Whitebeard's protection, they used that connection to learn more about humans.

"Well, that's good, you shouldn't rush a big change like this. Like I've said, people are afraid of what they don't know. So you should know more about humans first and humans need to know more about you. Only after that can you try to make both races accept each other. Even so, it still won't be easy. The more you know about humans, the more you'll know how difficult things will be," says Buggy.

"Sigh, yes, everything is very complicated up there that I still can't fully understand most things. But I won't give up. The day will come when all races can coexist together," says Otohime.

"I'm sure it will," says Buggy before he goes to his ship.

The Clown Pirates leave Fishman Island shortly after that. They go up but they don't go to the surface immediately. The Black Pearl just keeps moving underwater, following the Red Line that will lead them to East Blue.

They've asked Den, Tom's brother who has coated their ship. This bubble coating can take them to the border of Grandline. But they need to get to the surface before they reach Calm Belt because the water pressure there is different so the bubble will burst.

It will be hard to detect if they've reached Calm Belt or not underwater. But that's for humans, it's quite easy for Fishman. So Buggy asked his Fishman crewmates to be the scouts and warn them when they are close to Calm Belt.

They reach Calm Belt quite fast because the deep sea currents are strong. The Clown Pirates go to the surface just before they enter the Calm Belt. Their ship almost sink when the bubble burst right before they reach the surface because a strong current pushes their ship to Calm Belt.

Luckily, they are very close to the surface, so they can go out before water completely fill their ship. The devil fruit users are not in good condition though. Some of them even drown, but the Fishmen move fast to save them.

"*Cough* Hey, this is quite interesting," says Buggy who lays on the floor while coughing some water out.

"Yeah, for you, someone who likes being close to death. It's a horrible experience for us," says Deon who lay weakly near Buggy.

"Hey, it's a moment like this that always makes you feel alive," says Buggy.

After they remove all the seawater filling their ship, The Clown Pirates continue their sailing. They use their propeller, powered by solar energy because there's no wind on Calm Belt. The Black Pearl moves fast near the Red Line which makes the ship looks like a miniature.

As they move on Calm Belt, no Seaking comes out to attack them. They've coated their ship's hull with seastone on Wano, so the Seakings can't detect them. Now they can move on Calm Belt more relaxedly.

But they still need to watch their surroundings because Seakings might come out anytime. If the Seakings come out, then their ship will be visible, and the Seakings will attack them. 3 Seakings really attack them as they sail to East Blue, but they can defeat it.

The normal members are the ones who defeat the Seaking, showing that they've improved a lot. Now, their ship is full of Seaking meat because the Seakings on Calm Belt are gigantic. They won't need to worry about food while they are on East Blue.

"East Blue, long time no see," says Buggy after they come out of the Calm Belt.

Buggy takes out his old compass and set the course. He takes over the navigator role because he knows East Blue the best out of everyone in his crew. Of course, their destination is none other than Conomi Island, where Cocoyasi Village is located.

Buggy looks at his compass and mumbles, "Great, soon, I will be able to fondle a pair of melons again."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 316 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 327 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)