382. Despicable

His crewmates' cheesy skill names make Buggy get distracted. He gets slashed by Shiki's left sword leg right in the neck. His head flies off, but there's no blood whatsoever coming out of the cut. Buggy's reflex is so great that he could split himself even when getting distracted.

"Damn, what a monster," says Shiki.

"Oh, you finally say something after being all serious for a while," says Buggy while reattaching his head.

"I just wanted to concentrate and it really makes me feel so much better now. My old self is slowly returning to me, the one who was thirsty for blood and victory," says Shiki while grinning wildly and panting.

Buggy is silent for a moment and says, "Yeah, you sure look thirsty. Wanna drink some water first?"

Tick marks appear on Shiki's head before he says, "That's it, I'll kill you."

Shiki then attacks Buggy again who now decides to play his crewmates' game. He gets into a Crane Stance while holding his swords. Then he shouts an attack name he has just thought of on the spot.

"ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE! UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS: DANCE OF THE MIGHTY MAGNIFICENT SUPREME CRANE GOD OF THE LIMITLESS MARTIAL SWORD PEAKS UNDER THE RAYS OF BLOOD MOONLIGHT IN A RAINY NIGHT!" shouts Buggy with a very serious expression.

His skill name & pose stuns his crewmates and even Shiki. Not only it's long, but it's also ridiculous it impresses them so much. Everyone even needs to stop what they're doing just to comprehend what Buggy just said.

Then suddenly, *BAM*, Buggy kicks Shiki's jaw from below and shouts, "DON'T GET DISTRACTED IN A BATTLE!"

Everyone else has the same expression that says, 'Dude, you are the one who distracted him. And your attack should be a sword attack, not a kick.'

Buggy knows this too, but he just doesn't care as long as his skill name becomes the best. Surely that name is the best currently because everyone was stunned by it. The Clowns who finally realized it now start to think of more ridiculous names & moves again.

They are beating up the Golden Lion Pirates using ridiculous attacks with ridiculous names. These guys are too focused on competing for the most ridiculous things that they forget they are in a war. Poor Golden Lion Pirates just become their punching bags.

Shiki is angry, but he can't do anything about it because his hands are full. He has the most difficult opponent among everyone there, after all. So he can't help his comrades when he can't even help himself.

Buggy is attacking Shiki using some weird ass moves like those Chinese martial artists in badly drawn manhua while also saying weird ass cheesy skill names. His crewmates follow him and turn this war into the strangest war they've ever done.

Even Shiki who has gone through a lot more things than them is speechless now. Well, he can't really speak, to begin with, because Buggy keeps attacking him. Buggy uses weird and ineffective attacks, but he still can overwhelm Shiki and dominate the fight.

So now Shiki isn't just speechless, he is also very confused. Buggy's attacks are strange and ineffective, but he can't defend against any of them. His decades of experience seem to be worthless in this situation.

But well, even with those kinds of moves, Buggy's skills and power are just too great. He can always change his trajectory while attacking to surprise Shiki. His power can also break Shiki's defense because he is still far stronger than Shiki even though most of Shiki's skills have returned.

"Moon Splitting Blade Slash Cut Chop!" says Buggy while slashing downward after doing a frontflip.

"Stab of 1000 Years of Death!" says Buggy while trying to stab Shiki's asshole from behind with his sword.