368. Beehive

Dragon's call was brief, but it's quite fun for Buggy because that man is one of the most mysterious people in the series. If Buggy gets closer to Dragon, maybe he can find some facts about that guy. Also, Dragon's Revolutionary Army is a big key for the future.

A force that opposes Celestial Dragons directly, it's something that a Pirate like Buggy likes. As someone who doesn't like those pieces of trash with god complex, Revolutionary Army is like his representative. He will gladly help them to destroy Celestial Dragons' rule.

In the past, he wouldn't do it because it was too much work. But now, destroying Celestial Dragons' rule is one of Buggy's priorities. It's because as long as those bubble-heads are still controlling the world, his family won't be safe and he won't have the freedom he wants.

Besides, he wants to explore Red Line, and those bastards will surely stop him. He is curious about their damn city though, so he will explore it before doing something to it. Well, he plans to enjoy the beauty and ugliness of Mary Geoise before it disappears.

Anyway, after the chat with Dragon, Buggy orders his crew to resume their journey. There are still many islands to visit in New World which has a lot more unexplored places than Paradise. This sea is far more dangerous too, so there are still many unexplored islands.

They've done with Big Mom's & Whitebeard's territories, now they will explore other crews' territories. There are some crews that also have territories even though they aren't Emperor Crews. But these crews are big and some are old-timers that only stay on their territories.

"Where will we go first, sir?" asks a crew member who is sweeping the floor now.

"We will go to the place they called Pirate Paradise," says Buggy while smirking.

"Ooh, the Hachinosu, that must be an interesting place," says the man.

"Yeah, it will be interesting because we can get into action after a long time," says Buggy.

The man widens his eyes as he sees Buggy's wide grins, "Tell Jude to set the course to Hachinosu. Let's see how Wang Zhi and the bastards who are there doing."

Hachinosu or Beehive is an island in New World that is known as Pirate Paradise. It has a giant skull-shaped thing on it and many pirates stay there. Blackbeard Pirates will rule it after the Summit War, but now it's still ruled by Wang Zhi, a former member of Rocks Pirates.

The Clown Pirates who finally know their next destination are excited now. They know Buggy won't just go to Hachinosu to explore it. With so many pirates there, clashes & fights will surely happen and that's something the crew likes.

"Do you want to conquer it?" asks Cricket.

"Not really. Managing that place will give me more headaches than benefits. It's just a good place to loosen up our bodies and prevent our skills from rotting," says Buggy while smirking.

Cricket also smirks, "It sure is. I won't live there even if you pay me a lot. That place is a real mess."

"I agree, it is an interesting place, but surely not a good place to live your lives," says Palu.

"Isn't Hachinosu the place where Davy Back Fight came from?" asks Manba to Brook on his left.

"Yes, that's what I heard. The game where pirate crews challenge each other to get their opponents' crew members, Davy Back Fight was created on Hachinosu," says Brook before sipping his tea.

"Do you plan to do that game, Lord?" asks Deon.

"No, we have enough people in this crew," says Buggy.