390. Old G vs New G

Buggy's battle against Whitebeard continues and it gets even bigger now. They are destroying the island slowly and even threatening the surrounding islands with the effects of their battle. The strong impacts of their battle are reaching nearby islands, after all.

Massive waves, strong shockwaves, & tremors are the main effects that reach the islands. People even start evacuating from their islands to avoid unwanted results. That's just how scary their battle is to normal people.

But their crews are still chilling on Moby Dick while watching them fight. They have stopped fighting completely because their Captains' battle is disrupting them. So now they just watch while cheering on their Captains.

They are still on high alert though because they are staying very close to the sources of this catastrophe. No one in the crew is confident they can handle the direct impact of this battle. So they need to stay alert and prepare to leave anytime.

Buggy and Whitebeard are exchanging deadly moves one after another. They use everything they have in every clash. Physical power, Devil Fruit abilities, all 3 types of Haki, battle skills, instinct, everything. They squeeze themselves to let out every bit of their power now.

Whitebeard is grinning widely all the time because he enjoys this so much. No one has given him such a fight since his last battle against Roger. Buggy is also very excited though because he finally can fight the man who leads this era alone.

"What's wrong, kid? Your blows are getting weaker," says Whitebeard while grinning.

"Isn't it your sense that becomes duller, old man? You can't even tell that my attacks are getting stronger and stronger," says Buggy while grinning too.

"Oh, my bad, it's my attacks that get stronger, so yours feel weaker," says Whitebeard while slashing his Bisento down.

"See? You are getting senile now, geezer," says Buggy while swinging his swords up in a cross shape.

Both Buggy's and Whitebeard's weapons are coated by Haki and their Devil Fruit abilities. Their attacks hit each other despite their weapons aren't touching each other. They are really using all their power in this clash now.

Everyone can feel a very strong pressure falling upon them. Even those with great power and Conqueror Haki like Cricket get overwhelmed by this pressure. This is not just the effect of the Conqueror Haki clash, this is an effect of the world collapsing.

Even the Marines who stay far enough feel this super strong pressure. The weaker members of Marines & Pirate crews are falling one by one from the pressure. Even the stronger members and executives are having a hard time holding themselves straight.

The island can't even hold the effect of their clash anymore. Everything on Buggy's side is getting cut into cubes as if this is Minecraft. While everything on Whitebeard's side is getting destroyed into rubble. The island is collapsing and it will truly become uninhabitable after this.

"Damn, this is ridiculous. Something like this comes from 2 men?" asks Enel in disbelief.

"Yeah, this is very unbelievable. This might be the first time Pops use this much power in his whole life. At the very least, this is the most powerful battle he ever did since I joined his crew," says Vista.

"I also never saw our Captain use this much power, and I am his First Mate," says Cricket.

"It seems they are surpassing their limits in this battle. Damn, I can't believe he is younger than me, yoi," says Marco.

Everyone looks at the battle again and sees that the only place left intact is where the 2 monsters clash just now. Other places have been destroyed and they are sinking as seawater fills the gaps between the destroyed ground parts.