327. All-Out

Sakazuki's death shocks everyone there, including the Clown Pirates. Buggy never kills people without reason, and he very rarely did it. The only ones who understand him immediately are the early members who have met Robin.

"I hope this will give that poor girl a kind of peace after what she has gone through," says Mantis.

"I'm sure she will. She will also know that Captain does this for her," says Jude.

"Hey, it's Lord, not Captain. How many times should I tell you? You're the only one who keeps calling him that," says Enel.

Jude ignores him though, making him furious, but he stops his act when Mantis glares at him.

"Well, Sakazuki was always on his list to kill for a long time. That guy is more pirate than real pirates like us. Anyway, with his death, Magma Magma Fruit will be reincarnated. Deon, use all our networks to find that fruit. We can't let it fall on the Marine or WG's hands again," says Cricket.

Deon nods and immediately orders his team to contact everyone they can. The others continue to watch the battle that has taken a sharp turn. This is their first time seeing their Captain's full power in a battle after a long time, after all.

Buggy is now standing on a floating ice block after he destroyed the ice land. The destruction made many unconscious Marine soldiers who got knocked out by him drown. But he doesn't really care about it. This is the consequence and risk that they chose when they became Marine soldiers.

The high-ranking Marine officers who now stand on some floating ice aren't happy about it though. They have lost many men and a Vice-Admiral in a very short time. Furthermore, they lost them because of a single man right under their watch.

There are only 23 Marine officers left standing on different ice blocks now. Luckily for them, many unconscious ones were saved by the ice blocks and now float unconsciously in their positions. However, the number of survivors is less than 200.

They came with thousands of people and ended with less than 200 people. Even if they win this battle and kill Buggy, they are still losing this war. Just one man has destroyed their entire fleet in a mere minute.

If Sengoku didn't appear, then this will never happen. Buggy would just enjoy his battle with Garp and let his crewmates fight to improve themselves. But Sengoku's appearance changed it because he knew that they couldn't play around anymore.

He didn't even plan to kill Sakazuki yet because this is not how he wanted to kill the Magma guy. What he wanted is a very cold killing after trampling on Sakazuki's pride. A ruthless end is the most suitable for a ruthless guy.

But he changed his mind after seeing Marine's real strategy. He knew that if he doesn't make a big impact today, then the Marine & WG will keep taking him as a pushover that won't kill anyone. So he chose to kill someone strong, and there's no one that he really wanted to kill here besides Sakazuki.

"Life is fragile, right, Sengoku? No one will appreciate the value of life until they lost it. Too bad though, Sakazuki won't have that chance because he died too quickly. He believed in Absolute Justice, didn't he? Then that means he himself also needs to be punished for all he did," says Buggy.

"A pirate is punishing a Marine for Justice? What a crap! Don't try to blame others, kid!" says Sengoku angrily.

"Is it really a crap? And why can't I enact Justice like you? Is it because I'm a pirate? Then let me tell you something before I beat the crap out of your old bones. I'm sure you know this already, but my crew never killed civilians. We never even started a fight ourselves. We always fight those who attack us and kill those who have done many atrocities. But this guy here, he killed so many civilians by destroying towns or islands indiscriminately," says Buggy while stepping on Sakazuki's head.

The Marine officers can only grit their teeth as Buggy continues to talk. "It seems in your eyes, anything the Marine & WG did is justice while everything pirates did is a crime just because you have that JUSTICE word on your back. I don't want to debate about real justice, but I surely know that your Justice is Justification. If your Justice is real, then you should save those poor people in that Unholy City. But what can I say? Dogs aren't allowed to bite their owners."

"ENOUGH, BRAT!" yells Sengoku angrily as he jumps toward Buggy.

Sengoku reaches Buggy's position very fast and prepares his right palm. Then he sends his big golden palm at Buggy and creates a very strong shockwave. But Buggy just stands there and looks at Sengoku before swinging his sword diagonally at Sengoku.

Much to every Marine officer's surprise, Sengoku's golden body suddenly gets cut in half. Buggy cuts through his shockwave attack and it also cuts his body in half. Right now, there is nothing that can block Buggy's cut because he can cut the world itself, maybe.

Sengoku's chopped body then falls into the sea and drowns. Tsuru immediately orders Yamakaji and Momonga to save Sengoku because they aren't devil fruit users. They immediately dive into the cold sea to save their Admiral.

Right now, everyone in the Marine is petrified and they can't say anything. Their Admiral, one of the strongest forces in Marine gets defeated just like that. They thought that Sakazuki's death might be a coincidence or the result of Buggy's fast surprise attack, but now they fully realize that it was not.

Garp grits his teeth before he rushes to Buggy using his Geppo. Tsuru shouts at him to stop, but he doesn't listen and keeps going. Buggy also keeps watching him getting closer just like Sengoku until Garp finally sends a punch covered in his strongest advanced Haki.

Then Buggy also sends a punch to counter Garp's attack. Their attacks hit each other but their fists aren't touching each other. The impact of their clash is far bigger than any impact they've caused in this war.

All ice blocks get pushed away from them while the seawater splashes everywhere. The water below them gets pushed, creating a spherical hollow part in the sea. They stay in the air with Buggy levitating and Garp uses Geppo.

The Marine officers watch the great clash while using Geppo to move in the air because the ice blocks where they stood were pushed quite far. All Marine officers can use Rokushiki, and they all can use Geppo with different proficiency. But at least they can use it to not get drowned.

Much to the Marine officers' surprise, the clash ends in a short time. Garp is being pushed back and he even flies back very fast. He flies to the Marine ship destroyed parts and crashes onto them.

They all look at Buggy who is still levitating calmly with eyes full of disbelief. Their strongest forces, Garp & Sengoku have been defeated in such a short time by Buggy. This is beyond unbelievable, this is just absurd.

"So he can defeat that old man easily. Why didn't he do it before?" asks Enel.

"Don't talk as if you don't know him. Our Lord doesn't like to fight using his full abilities. He likes to use some abilities based on his opponents' abilities to improve those abilities. It's like how he kept using his pure swordsmanship when he fought against Hawk-Eye all these years. If he used his devil fruit abilities, then Hawk-Eye would never win because no swordsman can win against that fruit's abilities," says Cricket.

Just like what Cricket said, Buggy has fought against Mihawk multiple times in the last few years. But he only used his swordsmanship and Haki. He never used his devil fruit abilities because he wants to improve his swordsmanship.

It's also the case when he fought against Garp before. He used his full power, but the full power of his physique and Haki. He just wanted to see the gap between his & Garp's physical strength. But Sengoku's appearance ruined that all.

Just now, he truly used his full abilities, and that was what sent Garp flying. Buggy used his awakened devil fruit ability on top of his physical power, Haki, and technique. That was his real all-out attack and it can even defeat the one and only Monkey D. Garp.
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 351 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 362 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)