307. Return to New World

2 months passed since they found out that Belle is pregnant. Buggy lets his crew do what they wanted in the last 2 months. Most of them are going around East Blue on their own using small ships or boats.

East Blue is an easy sea, unlike Grandline, so anyone in the crew can sail & navigate here themselves. They are experienced pirates who have sailed in New World, so sailing on East Blue is a very easy thing.

Anyway, Belle's stomach has bulged a little in the last 2 months. Buggy really likes to put his hands or ears there just to feel his baby inside there. He really wants to just stay here until Belle gives birth, but he knows it's impossible.

There will always be something that makes him unable to stay and that something comes now. Deon returns from his trip with his mermaid girlfriend hastily. He has contacted Buggy about the situation and he also contacted everyone else.

"Sorry about this, Belle, I need to leave now or it will be too late," says Buggy on the port as his crewmates who have just returned prepare the ship.

"Don't worry, B. We know it will happen eventually, this is the risk of having that position," says Belle while smiling bitterly.

Of course, as a wife, Belle wants her husband to be there with her during her pregnancy. But she also knows that she can't force Buggy to stay. He has a very important thing to do in New World that can't be left.

Besides, Buggy has left a Denden Mushi that won't get hacked by Marine. He used White Denden Mushi that can neutralize the Black Denden Mushi's interference. There's also a monitor which Ruff made that enables video transmission, a.k.a video call.

"I promise I'll return when you give birth, so take care of yourself. Nojiko, Nami, take care of your mother. Don't hesitate to call me," says Buggy.

"Don't worry, I will protect them. Nojiko is strong," says Nojiko with teary eyes, while Nami just straight up crying.

"Of course, you are super strong," says Buggy while patting their heads.

Buggy kisses their foreheads before kissing Belle and getting on the ship. The Clown Pirates leave Conomi Islands shortly afterward. Bellemere, Nojiko, Nami, and the villagers send them off as they sail away.

Buggy stays on the rear deck until the island is out of sight. He sighs heavily and then goes to the main deck. His sad expression turns into a serious one instantly as he arrives on the main deck.

"Deon, what's the situation?" asks Buggy.

"It's still under control. Big Mom Pirates haven't left their base yet. They are still preparing things," says Deon.

"Good, it seems we've gone for too long. That old hag thinks that this is a good opportunity. We'll show them and use them as an example that no one should mess with us. How dare she disturbs my vacation? I'll give her a good beating," says Buggy.

Big Mom Pirates are planning on attacking The Clown Pirates' base. Luckily, Buggy has planted some spies on Totto Land and they found out Big Mom's plan before Big Mom makes a move. Now they just need to get back as fast as possible before Big Mom Pirates arrive.

The Clown Pirates move toward Reverse Mountain at their highest speed. Conomi Islands aren't too far from Reverse Mountain so they can reach it in just an hour. Normal ships will take almost half a day to reach Loguetown and a few more hours to reach Reverse Mountain, so they are ridiculously fast.

The Black Pearl doesn't even use its sails, it only uses its machines. It uses all its propeller along with all its jet dials. The ship is so fast that it becomes a speed boat, well, a speed ship that can't be chased by any ship.