287. New Organization

Buggy tells the locals about his plan to build an underground business. He wants to sell weapons just like the Buggy in the series. But, he will be the producer and the broker at the same time because he has the necessary resources.

He has a lot of territories that produce many kinds of minerals. Then, there is Wano which has a lot of skillful craftsmen. Wano will also need to do business after they open their border, so this business will be very helpful for them.

Of course, Wano will need to open some legal businesses too on the surface. The Clowns also need to gather craftsmen from other places so their weapons won't just be produced on Wano. But all of those will need time and a lot of money.

Buggy plans to build an underground organization under Clown Pirates. It will sell minerals and weapons produced by their territories. Then slowly, they will expand their business to buy & sell weapons from other places too.

However, The Clowns aren't businessmen, so they need other people to run the business. The boss will still be Buggy though because it's an organization under his crew. The problem is he can't just leave the organization to people he doesn't know well.

He has thought about that and now he has a list of people that he can trust to manage his new business. So after making a deal with the locals on this island, Buggy goes to call the people on the list.

The ones he calls are his ex-crewmates on Roger Pirates that was close to him. Most of them have retired from piracy and lived peacefully with a lot of money. But Buggy knows that those guys are itching to do something fun.

There are 23 people that he calls, but only 14 are interested. The others have started their families and just want peaceful lives, so Buggy doesn't force them. Of course, he calls them through secure lines so the WG won't hear them.

Then he also calls Shakky to rope her in. She isn't interested in joining the weapon business, but she asks him to let some of her ex-crewmates who are looking for new jobs join his business. He accepts them because he knows Shakky won't recommend untrustworthy people.

After recruiting, Buggy calls 2 of their new members who were from criminal organizations. They were good at business, so he wants them to supervise their new organization. The 2 of them happily accept it because they are better suited for business, not piracy.

But Buggy warns them to not even try to play with him. They nod furiously because they know what he's capable of. Also, they need his protection to be safe from World Government.

Buggy then asks Dela to allocate a budget for this island. Then they leave the island after taking care of many things for 3 days. They go to other territories that were Beasts Pirates' territories.

Just like what they thought, there are pirate crews that try to overtake these places. But they all get defeated easily by The Clown Pirates even though most of them have more members. Number is useless in the face of overwhelming power.

The negotiation with the locals of these territories also goes well. They've been saved by The Clown Pirates a few times and the business proposals are also good. Besides, they all know that they need the protection of a big organization to survive in the New World.

There are 3 Nations including Wano that become parts of The Clowns' territories. The other 9 islands aren't parts of any Nation. They are just towns on small islands and even the Nations other than Wano are small. That's why they can't protect their own territories without The Clown Pirates' protection.

The Marine is keeping tabs on The Clown Pirates but they ignore the Marine as long as they don't get attacked. But sometimes, they get attacked by Vice-Admirals' fleets. These Vice-Admirals thought they are good enough to defeat Buggy, but they can't even get past The Clowns' new cannons and railgun.

Well, these Vice-Admirals' fleets are good targets to try their new weapons. So even though it's wasting their time, The Clowns are quite happy to see their new weapons in action. The battles against some Vice-Admirals fleets also firm their position as one of the strongest crew.

Buggy is still confused though because Marine just send these useless Vice-Admirals to him. They have some good Vice-Admirals like Kuzan, Sakazuki, Borsalino, and even Garp. Kuzan is the only one that he hasn't met so Buggy is quite curious about that guy's strength.

Well, he hasn't had a proper battle against Sakazuki too. In the past, he wasn't able to find a way to handle Sakazuki's magma. But it's different now. He has grown stronger and he can use his devil fruit ability on things other than his body so he can cut Sakazuki's magma too.

It's been around a month since The Clowns left Wano. Buggy has explored his awakened devil fruit and tried to find his new abilities' limit. He can cut objects to a cellular level if they're very close to him, he can revert them to their original shape easily and he can fly.

Yes, Buggy can fly without the need to leave his feet on the ground. His limit is 20 meters above objects below and seawater is included. So he can fly within that limitation. It's good enough because he can prevent himself from falling into the sea and he has more mobility.

The problem with his ability is that he can't use it to kill directly. He can chop people's body parts but what he chops is the space, not the bodies themselves. That's why there's no blood coming out of the chopped body parts because they still connect to each other although they won't be able to move normally.

Buggy wants to be able to l remove his devil fruit space protection effect. So when Buggy removes the space force that still connects their body parts, their bodies will get chopped for real, as if they get chopped by sharp weapons. It will kill them instantly because of severe bleeding.

But well, it might be too much to ask because right now, his ability is crazy enough. He just needs to use his swords if he wants to make his enemies bleed and kill them. Besides, no one can do anything if he chops and dismembers them into small parts.

Also, in this one month, Buggy learned that he needs to suppress his awakened devil fruit. An awakened devil fruit is just too strong and hard to control, so sometimes it gets activated without his consent. If he is careless, then he will split everything around him.

He has done it a few times, after all. The first accident was when he walk around a town and tripped. Of course, he tried to stop his fall using his hands, but then the ground at 10 meters radius gets chopped into 50×50 cm cubes.

He destroyed the road and 3 buildings in that incident. Luckily, no one died, and he has skillful crewmates to repair the broken things. Since that time, he always tried to be careful, but it's very difficult to control his awakened ability.

2 weeks ago, he almost destroyed their ship when he fell in his sleep. Luckily, he woke right after the fall and reconnect the ship again. That's why now Buggy needs to wear a seastone bracelet whenever he sleeps or drinks alcohol to prevent another accident that can sink them.

Anyway, other than the accidents that he caused, everything went quite well. After a month, his business as a weapon broker finally can start. The new organization under Clown Pirates has been formed with 213 members in it.

The main members are Buggy's ex-crewmates in Roger Pirates while the others are recommendations from the main members and his acquaintances. He placed the ones that he trust the most on the top because they are the ones who will handle the new organization.

The new organization's name is Caribbean, the only good name that Buggy could think of. Also, he has a codename as the head of Caribbean. His codename is Jester, inspired by Doflamingo's Joker.

Buggy reads a newspaper before he closes it and grins, "Time to stir up the world even more."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 311 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 322 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)