365. Clown Castle

The Castle on Clownland is massive its basic design is similar to the one in Disneyland. It is surrounded by a thick & tall wall that has many weapons for defense. It will be the crew's living place in their main base, after all, so it needs to be protected because it might get attacked.

Although it's not just the castle that has high defense. There are many weapons hidden all over the island for defensive purposes. They also have many personnel who can operate those weapons and have high fighting abilities.

Buggy knows that their main base will be a target for many organizations. So they need to prepare a lot of things to protect it. They won't always be there, after all, so these weapons and personnel are necessary.

Anyway, the crew enters the castle and they are stunned by the interior. It's designed like classic middle age castles that Buggy often saw in movies in his past life. Although the crew feels that it's too luxurious for pirates like them.

"What is this? A place for Royal Family?" asks Cricket.

"Well, this is basically a castle for an Emperor," says Palu.

"Hey, we need to match the exterior, don't we? What would you think if this place looks grand outside but looks shitty inside?" asks Buggy.

"That's the worst," says Cricket with a disgusted look while imagining it.

"See? Anyway, this is just an upfront. I know you guys won't like living in this kind of place that makes you look like pampered nobles. So I asked Palu to make something that you'll like," says Buggy while smiling.

Palu also smiles before leading the curious pirates to walk deeper inside the castle. They walk through a long corridor and find a big metal door at the end of the path. There are some guards there to make sure that no authorized people pass the door.

Behind that door are stairs leading down, so they know that they'll go underground. They walk down the stairs and reach the underground room in a short time because it's not too deep. Now they finally know what Buggy meant before when he said that they'll like it.

What they see in there looks very familiar, after all. It looks similar to Black Pearl's cabins, but on a rather bigger scale. Of course, there are some differences, but the familiar design is enough for them to consider this as a comfortable place to live.

They immediately scatter to look around and the first thing they find is they all have personal bedrooms here. On the ship, only the executives have personal bedrooms, but here, they all have it. Sleeping together with their mates is fun, but they also want to sleep in their own rooms.

The other rooms are similar to the ones in Black Pearl. But rooms like the kitchen, dining room, training room, etc, are far bigger here because they have more space. The only room that can't be found here is a safe room.

Palu didn't make the safe room here, he made it even deeper. It's called a safe room, after all, so it needs to be very safe. The safest place here is deep underground and he used strong materials to build the room. There are many defense mechanisms that Ruff built to protect it too.

Back to the living quarter, everyone is enjoying this place. They immediately race to choose their rooms that look similar to each other. It doesn't matter though, they just want to choose something before their crewmates.

Even the executives are racing to choose their rooms. The only ones who already have specially designed rooms are just Buggy, Palu, Jude, Magnus, and the shipwrights. Buggy is their Captain, after all, Palu was the one who built this along with the shipwrights, Jude is Palu's girlfriend, and Magnus needs the biggest room because of his size.