311. Clowns vs Mama's Boys

Cricket is fighting, no, playing with Oven right now because Oven is an easy opponent for him. This guy is like an open book and his attacks are easy to predict. Oven only has a strong physique and good devil fruit mastery. But his fighting skills are garbage compared to Cricket.

"It seems you never met strong opponents that forced you to fight better. I guess all good opponents were taken care of by your brother and mom. That's why you are weak like this. Such a disappointment for Katakuri's triplet brother," says Cricket as he parries Oven's attacks.

"Bastard!" curse Oven angrily and he gets even hotter now that the floor starts to burn.

Cricket smirks because this guy is very easy to provoke. Then as he predicted, Oven charges at him and attacks him again with his hotter fists. Cricket simply uses his Armament Haki to counter Oven's attacks.

Oven doesn't realize that he is being used by Cricket to train. To block Oven's max heat power fully, Cricket needs to use his Armament Haki to the max too. Cricket hopes that by using his Armament to its limit, he will be able to reach the advanced level, just like Buggy.

Palu watches from the side as Cricket taunts Oven to use stronger attacks and sighs. Then he jumps away to avoid a lot of candy arrows falling from the sky. He lands and looks at Perospero who shot those arrows.

"Hey, I was still watching a show here. Can't you just wait for a moment?" asks Palu.

"You Clowns are really as irritating as the rumors that I heard. I'll wipe the floor using that arrogant face of yours, perorin~," says Perospero while keep smiling as his big & long tongue hangs there.

"Why don't you wipe it with that tongue, Candy Licker? I'm sure the dirt will taste sweet for your tongue," says Palu while smirking.

Perospero just smiles, he isn't as hot-headed as Oven. Then he shoots a candy wave at Palu and Palu gets ready with his Warhammer. Palu then swings his Warhammer at the candy wave while smiling.

When the hammer hits the candy wave, some ripples appear between them. Palu uses his Hasshoken to block the candy wave. He is the best Hasshoken user in the crew right now, surpassing even Cricket who starts to rely on physical strength, haki, and other martial arts.

Palu's Hasshoken attack breaks the candy wave into pieces. The vibration even flows through the candy and almost hits Perospero. But the Candy Licker jumps away before it hits because the destruction is visibly coming toward him.

"As I thought of candy, so soft," says Palu while smirking.

"You sure like to talk," says Perospero rather pissedly.

"Of course, I have a mouth, after all, although not as big as yours," says Palu before rushing at Perospero.

Palu jumps and swings his Warhammer at Perospero who makes a candy wall to block Palu. The Warhammer hits the candy again and Hasshoken ripples appear again. Of course, the candy wall breaks again even though it's harder than before.

Then Palu keeps moving toward Perospero and attacks him using Warhammer. Perospero blocks Palu's Warhammer using his candy cane coated in haki. Ripples appear again from Palu's attack, and the floor around them is cracking.

However, Perospero's candy cane is fine because it is strong enough as it is, and his haki makes it even harder. Still, Palu's attack is strong too, and Perospero can't fully stop it. Perospero gets pushed back and almost flies out of the ship, but he stops it using his candy.

"Quite persistent, aren't you?" asks Palu who has caught up to Perospero.

Both of them clash again and exchange their techniques. They seem to be equal with no one overpowering the other. The same thing happens on the front deck where 2 giants are fighting each other.