359. Idiot Brothers

Their small activity on Whisky Peak doesn't stop The Clown Pirates from taking their break. They go their own ways and most of them stay in Grandline. Only 11 people leave Grandline, but they spread to the 4 Blues.

Only Buggy, Cricket, & Mantis go to East Blue using Black Pearl. Palu & Jude will go to Birka to visit Palu's parents. But Enel doesn't join them because he doesn't like that place and prefers going to South Blue & West Blue during the break.

Magnus goes to North Blue again because he hasn't finished exploring that place. Deon is staying on Grandline and so is Ruff who wants to go home first. As for Dela, she returns to Water 7 because she wants to see the Sea Train and she misses her family.

Anyway, Buggy returns to East Blue just with Cricket & Mantis. The couple leaves as soon as they reach Conomi Islands though. Well, they have their plan and Buggy also just wants to stay with his family during this break.

His kids are very happy that he returns in just a few days. They don't care about his work, they just want him to be with them. But Buggy only has one body to do everything, so he tries to grant it as best as he can.

He spends a few days just playing with his kids and they don't train at all. Leo has been training diligently since he left, and the girls are studying hard, so it's their time to rest. Resting is also important to make their training & study efficient.

While on break, Buggy keeps managing his business. The Caribbean can move on its own, but he needs to keep supervising it. Also, the organization is his fastest way to get information from all over the world, so he needs to stay in contact with them.

2 months after he returned to East Blue, Buggy gets a visitor. The Red Hair Pirates who are in East Blue visit him on Conomi Islands. This is not a visit that Buggy appreciates because they are disturbing his family time.

"You never visited me when we were on Grandline, but now you visit me when I spend my time with my family. Do you really want to annoy me, Shanks?" asks Buggy annoyedly on the port.

"Hahaha, that's not my intention, Buggy. Sorry if it makes you annoyed. I just think it's a good time because we are relaxing on East Blue," says Shanks who hasn't lost his left arm while getting down from his ship.

"I think you were relaxing too much since you formed your crew. We have gone this far, but you guys are still stuck there," says Buggy.

"Well, we aren't in a rush and there are some circumstances," says Shanks.

Suddenly, a little girl with red & white hair looks out of the ship. Buggy raises an eyebrow as he sees it and then he looks at Shanks. The red hair guy is smirking when he sees Buggy's confused gaze.

"Isn't she cute, Buggy? She's my daughter, Uta" says Shanks smugly.

Out of Shanks's expectation, Buggy is holding a denden mushi, which makes him confused.

"What are you doing?" asks Shanks.

"I'm calling the Marine. I never thought you would be that low to even kidnap a kid," says Buggy very seriously.

Shanks blinks his eyes dumbfoundedly, followed by his crewmates' laughs. His face gets as red as his hair before he dashes toward Buggy and takes the denden mushi.

"SHE'S MY REAL DAUGHTER, BUGGY! AND WHY'S A PIRATE LIKE YOU ARE CALLING MARINE?" shouts Shanks angrily.

"THERE'S NO WAY A BASTARD LIKE YOU CAN RAISE A KID. I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AFTER GETTING A WOMAN PREGNANT," shouts Buggy back.

Buggy died before One Piece: Red gets released, so he doesn't know anything about Uta. He only thinks that it's something caused by the changes he made. Also, he knows Shanks since they were kids, so he knows that Shanks can't take care of a kid.