283. Need to Leave

After defeating the CP0 agents, Buggy calls someone from Deon's team. It's a man named Moris, the one who ate Past Past Fruit with the ability to see the past through an object. Buggy tells him to find the other CP0 agents' location.

"Uh, Captain, I can't use it on a living being," says Moris.

"I never told you to use it on this guy. You can use it on his mask, hat, clothes, whatever," says Buggy.

"Ah, you're right," says Moris in realization.

Buggy sighs as he watches Moris takes the man's mask. The man can't do anything about it with his body being chopped into many parts like Kaido. Moris then uses his power on the mask and he sees everything that happened around the mask in the past.

"Only 2 people remain. They are in a submarine in the north, it is underwater and hasn't entered Wano's territory yet," says Moris.

"Submarine, huh? Then, we'll also use our submarine," says Buggy.

"But Torpedo only can carry 3 people including the helmsman," says Deon.

"So? It won't be a problem if the ones who go are Cricket, Palu, and Moris, right? Moris will show the way while those 2 will take care of the agents. Or maybe we can just sink that submarine," says Buggy.

"NOOO! RESEARCH! SUBMARINE! DATA!" shouts Ruff who suddenly barges in and holds Buggy's leg while looking like a zombie.

"A-Alright, we won't sink the submarine," says Buggy, freaked out by Ruff's expression.

"Well, I won't recommend destroying it either. I just found that there are other people too in there," says Moris.

"Who are they?" asks Buggy.

"Pirates, rebels of a country, scientists, and even Marines," says Moris.

"What a strange composition. But we might get something out of this. Moris, you go with Palu & Cricket. Tell them to keep everyone in the submarine alive, including the agents. They can do anything as long as everyone there is alive," says Buggy.

Moris nods before he leaves. Buggy then orders the ones who stay to round things up. They all immediately tied up the defeated agents' heads because Buggy has chopped their bodies and shaped them into a ball like Kaido's body.

Buggy then places their heads in the same jail as Kaido. They can talk or argue as they want in there. It will be a very funny sight, after all. Bodyless heads talking to each other will be very hilarious.

"Be nice to each other, okay? I'll return you to your mommies if you behave," says Buggy with a mocking tone, ignoring their curses.

Buggy laughs as he leaves them and goes back to meet Oden. Oden has sent his ninjas to find if there are other spies like the CP0 agents in the country. There's no way Orochi & Kaido just work with World Government if they want more profit.

"Oden, I think my crew can't stay here any longer. Marine & WG will send more people at us and staying in a place is not beneficial. So we will leave tomorrow," says Buggy.

"As I thought, that will be the case. Alright, I won't ask you to stay any longer. It's not like I can force you to stay too. I don't want to have my body chopped before I realize it," says Oden while grinning.

Buggy also grins and says, "Don't worry, I won't turn you into a meatball."

"But you don't deny that you'll chop my body," says Oden with a bitter smile.

"It will be fun, after all," says Buggy as he turns around and leaves.

Oden just sighs before he calls his assistant and tells something to the man. The assistant nods and walks away hastily.