319. Foolshout Island

The Sun Pirates have arrived on Foolshout Island, Koala's homeland. Just like what happened in the canon, Fisher Tiger escorts Koala personally to her family. Everything happens just like the canon and The Sun Pirates got attacked by Rear Admiral Strawberry after the villagers reported his arrival to the Marine.

Fisher Tiger is strong, but Strawberry is stronger and has more battle experience. He is someone who has fought Buggy in the past. Although he got defeated, he can brag to his friends that he has fought an Emperor of The Sea and survived.

His defeat and Buggy's raise to Emperor rank have made him more determined to get stronger. So he has trained harder and as the result, he has gotten stronger than he should be in the canon. Strawberry is already at the Vice-Admiral level, he just lacks merit to get promoted.

His unit quickly overpowers The Sun Pirates and he is overpowering Fisher Tiger with a big margin. But before his unit can even give significant damage to The Sun Pirates, a pirate ship is approaching the island. The ship's appearance immediately stops the war and everyone is looking at it.

Strawberry is surprised when he sees the flag on the ship. "Damn, why are they here? This will be troublesome."

The pirate crew that appears is Rose Pirates, a subordinate crew of Clown Pirates. So they have 2 flags on their ship, their own flag which is a skull with roses around it, and The Clown Pirates' flag.

It's a pirate crew composed of women, led by a muscular beauty with long scarlet hair tied in a ponytail and tanned skin. Her name is Rose which is then used as her crew's name. She only wears long louse pants and covers her big breasts with bandages.

Rose Pirates are rookie pirates that challenged The Clown Pirates 2 years ago and lost. Mantis was the one who defeated them singlehandedly. After that defeat, they pledged loyalty to The Clown Pirates because they admire Mantis who defeated them even though she doesn't have devil fruit ability.

Then they stay in Paradise to hone their skills as a preparation to enter New World. They don't want to rely on The Clown Pirates' name in New World, so they trained to get stronger. Now, they are ready to enter New World, but Buggy gives them a job first.

He sent them to Foolshout Island to interrupt the war between Sun Pirates & Strawberry's unit. But he wanted them to play it beautifully to hide their intention. So they went to the route that would lead them to the island and follows it until they could reach this island at the right time.

Buggy didn't even tell Rose Pirates to save Fisher Tiger or make sure he escapes. He just told them to fight the infamous Sun Pirates & Strawberry's unit at the same time. If they win or at least push their enemies back, that means they are ready to enter New World. So it's a test instead of a job for the crew.

To fool his enemies, one needs to fool their friends first. This way, The Marine will think that it's just a coincidence for the Rose Pirates to reach this place at this time even if they try to inspect it. If he didn't do all of that, then The Marine & WG might find out that The Clown Pirates are deliberately helping The Sun Pirates.

It will make them think that The Clown Pirates were the ones involved in the attack on Mary Geoise. Buggy and his crew don't have a problem even if the Celestial Dragons are targetting them. But it will be very bad if the ones getting targeted are their loved ones, that's why Buggy made all these scenarios.

"Well, well, well, would you look at this? Rear Admiral Strawberry and the infamous Fisher Tiger along with the crew that took all the news headlines lately, The Sun Pirates. You seem to have fun here, mind if I join you?" asks Rose while grinning widely.

Rose and her crewmates are known as battle maniacs who like to fight others. That was also the reason why they challenged The Clown Pirates before getting defeated easily by Mantis. The Marine even hesitated to attack them sometimes because these women are crazy.

"Scarlet Rose, what are you doing here?" asks Strawberry.

Scarlet is Rose's moniker which she got from her scarlet hair. "Why are we here? We just follow the Log Pose, you idiot. It is us who should be asking why the man who almost become a Vice-Admiral is here. Are you here to increase your merit point? Well, capturing the infamous Sun Pirates will surely give you enough merit to become a Vice-Admiral."

Strawberry is irked by Rose's accusation, but he is still calm. "Even if you follow the Log Pose, it is quite strange that you arrived right at this time."

"Well, you're not wrong. We might just follow the Log Pose, but we tried to reach this island at this time. We are just curious about The Sun Pirates' strength. People said that Fishmen are stronger than humans, so we want to see if it's true," says Rose while grinning excitedly.

Strawberry believes that reason immediately because he knows well of Rose Pirates' battle obsession. He also doesn't need to know how they know that The Sun Pirates would come here. With The Clown Pirates behind them, Rose Pirates can get access to a lot of information that other crews don't know.

This situation puts Strawberry in a dilemma because now his unit gets more enemies. But they can't leave too because subduing The Sun Pirates is a direct order from Celestial Dragons. So he looks at his men who are determined to fight before finally making a decision.

"Then, let's see who will fall here," says Strawberry as he raises his long katana.

Rose grins and wears her red metal knuckles, followed by her crewmates who are ready to fight. The Sun Pirates also get ready to fight the Marine and the new enemies. This is a 3 sided war now so this will be very difficult.

No one moves even after a minute, they are still trying to find the best strategy. But then, Rose breaks the silence by rushing at Strawberry first. She knows that he is more troublesome than Fisher Tiger because The Marine won't send him if he doesn't have a chance against Tiger.

Rose jumps and sends a punch at Strawberry from above. He moves back to evade her punch so her punch only hits the ground. But then, everyone is surprised to see her punch destroy the ground, and big cracks spread everywhere.

Strawberry is surprised to see a pirate with a bounty of less than 100 million have this kind of power. Rose's bounty is just a mere 43 million belly. It is low because she & her crew haven't done anything big. After all, they were just training for the last 2 years.

Fisher Tiger and his crewmates are even more surprised than Strawberry, especially those who think that they are superior to humans like Arlong. They never see a human with such strength, after all. But Arlong & co are still in denial that humans can be stronger than Fishmen.

Only those who are open-minded and know more about the world like Fisher Tiger & Jinbe can accept that humans can be stronger than Fishmen. They all still don't want to lose to the humans though, so they want to attack too.

But Fisher Tiger has a different thought than his crewmates. He stops them and orders them to escape while their enemies are fighting each other. They want to protest, but they stop when they see Tiger's glare.

So they follow his order and escape from the battlefield. Of course, it surprises the Rose Pirates and Strawberry's unit. They immediately stop fighting and chase the Fishmen, but they are too late.

The Fishmen dived into the sea and swim away very quickly. Both Rose & Strawberry click their tongues because they know they can't chase Fishmen in the sea. So they can only watch as the Fishmen disappear from their sight.

But this hasn't ended yet because they are still in a war. So both sides fight again and they are equal in their fights. Rose can hold Strawberry fairly well even with her lack of experience if compared to Strawberry.

The war doesn't last long though because suddenly Strawberry's unit gets an order to stop the war and return to HQ. Without any hesitation, they leave the island and return to Marineford. It's a direct order from the Fleet Admiral, after all, so they can't disobey it.

Rose Pirates aren't chasing them because they know they will lose if the war drags on. So they let the Marines leave for their safety. Rose clenches her fists and says, "Next time, we will surely win."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 343 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 354 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)