385. Eerie Gift

After executing Golden Lion Pirates, The Clown Pirates get rid of their corpses. They sink the corpses of those who don't have bounties on their heads. As for those with bounties, they put them in a big box on their ship.

The Clown Pirates then leave the newly formed Archipelago without holding a party as usual despite the natives' pledge. They know these people don't have anything, so rather than holding a party, they rather donate rations and money to these poor people.

Also, it's better to leave the matter with these people to Revolutionary Army. They are better suited to take care of people, unlike Clown Pirates who can only take care of themselves. They are pirates, after all, not some kind people who like to help those in need, certainly not.

Anyway, The Clown Pirates go to Loguetown with the box filled with Golden Lion Pirates' higher-ups' dead bodies. They dock their ship at the port and gather people's attention. The Marines come but no one dares to attack Clown Pirates.

Buggy leaves the ship alone and goes to the execution tower while dragging a big wooden box tied with a rope. No one dares to stand in his path because they all feel terrifying pressure just by looking at him. Well, he releases a very small amount of Conqueror Haki just to make people get away from his path.

He arrives at the plaza where the execution platform is located. Buggy is quite surprised when he arrives because someone is standing right in front of the execution platform without any fear.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here? Isn't this the great Marine Hero, Monkey D. Garp? Are you on vacation?" asks Buggy while looking at Garp who wears an orange Hawaiian shirt.

"What are you gonna do while releasing that Haki, kid?" asks Garp seriously.

Buggy smirks and says, "I just came to send a gift for Captain, and maybe you can also think of this as a gift for Marine."

"Huh? What are you-?" Garp can't finish his question because Buggy suddenly throws the box at him.

He stops it with a hand and it lands in front of him. Garp suddenly smells blood and he punches the box immediately. It breaks and Garp is quite shocked to see what's inside the box. He looks at Buggy immediately but the man has walked away while waving.

Garp doesn't even try to stop him because he doesn't want to fight Buggy in this place. It's not that he doesn't dare to fight Buggy after his defeat. But their battle will surely destroy this island and kill everyone here.

So he just calls his assistant and orders the man to call the Fleet Admiral. This thing needs to be reported right away because this is a very big thing. A war between 2 Great Pirate Crews has just happened without the Marine's knowledge, after all.

"Damn kid always cause trouble while also helping us in a sense. I don't even know if he should be considered a criminal or not. Sigh, this damn justice system is as messed up as these pirates," says Garp frustratedly.

The news of Shiki's death spread all over the world in a short time. It's very shocking because the world thought The Clown Pirates went into hiding or just wanted to relax. But suddenly they destroyed a Legendary Pirate crew that has disappeared for more than a decade.

People even start to assume that Buggy is going after the older generations. He has destroyed Kaido and Shiki, so they think he will go after Big Mom and Whitebeard too. Although they are also confused why he didn't target Big Mom & Whitebeard who are easier to find.

Buggy doesn't care at all about what people think because now he just wants to enjoy his time at home. He spends his time with his family while also training swordsmanship to Leo & Kuina, teaching business to Nojiko, and navigation to Nami.