331. Negotiation

The CP0 agents are troubled by Buggy's request, so they call the elders. Of course, the elders are angered by what Buggy said, but they also know they can't ignore it. So they ask if they can talk with Buggy through denden mushi.

The most they can do is talk with him on the G1 base, which is right under the Red Line. Buggy smirks when an agent tells it to him. Then he suddenly jumps onto the Marine ship and he reaches it easily even though the distance is quite far.

He snatches the microphone amidst the scared Marine & agents. "What's your real offer?"

The elders get serious and one of them says, "Just like what our men said, 20 years of treaty. We won't touch your territories and your family, and you keep what you know. We don't know how you find that out, but you should know that we won't let you go if you spread it."

"Is that really what you want? I know you want more than that," says Buggy.

"Obviously, but we also know that you won't accept the other terms," says an elder.

"Just spit it out," says Buggy.

The elders get silent for a moment before one of them says, "Do not touch Marine, our agents, & the Warlords. Also, don't try to go to Laugh Tale."

Buggy scoffs when he hears that, "Do you take me as an idiot? You want us to not touch them, but you didn't say they can't touch us. Don't play with me, geezers."

The elders get silent again for a moment, "Then tell us what you want so you'll sign the treaty pact?"

Buggy grins and says, "10 years of treaty. I won't spread that information and we won't attack Marine, CP, and Warlords unless they do something against us. We also won't go to Laugh Tale during that period. In exchange, you won't touch our families, territories, subordinates, and business. You will also let us explore any other island we want including the Marine Bases."

The elders get rather angry at the last term, "Marine bases? Are you crazy? 15 years, you won't attack us and you'll leave the Marine Bases alone. We will let you visit any place affiliated with us, but you will sell your weapons to us."

Buggy thinks for a moment before he answers, "Fine, but we will destroy any one of you who attacks or provoke us. We will also limit the weapons you can buy to be the same as what we sold to Big Mom & Whitebeard, with a higher price too."

The elders look at each other for a moment before one of them replies, "Alright, we'll take the deal. You better keep your words or we won't hold back at destroying you."

Buggy smirks and says, "Just be worried about fulfilling your ends of the deal. It's not like I don't know how you do things."

He suddenly closes the call without waiting for any answer. Of course, it pisses the elders, but they have expected such behavior from a Pirate.

"15 years, it will be enough for Vegapunk to finish that planned project," says the long beard elder.

"Yeah, then we won't need to worry about these pirates anymore," says the sword elder.

"But how did he know about the empty throne?" asks the big mustache elder.

"Maybe it was really him who get involved in the slave incident," says the blonde elder.

"There's a high possibility, but it doesn't matter now. That person has told us that it's not the time to make a big move yet. We will just focus on gathering our power until the time comes," says the big beard elder.

Back to Buggy, he is smirking after finishing the negotiation. He knows what the elders aim in 15 years, Pacifista. The first Pacifista will appear in 13 years when the Straw Hats are on Sabaody. He is sure that in the next 2 years when the Straw Hats are training, the Pacifista will have some improvements.