321. Chaos

Soon after the party ended, the Nox Pirates leave for Wano. The Marine has really gone now, so they will be fine. The Clown Pirates wave their hands before they continue their way to the next island.

"Wano, huh? We haven't gone there again since our battle against Beasts Pirates. Let's go there after we reached the last island pointed by Log Pose. I want to see how Wano is after opening its border," says Buggy.

"Yeah, many changes must've been made there, so it will be interesting to see. Our samurais must have wanted to go home too," says Cricket.

The Clown Pirates keep going to the next island while still keeping tabs on the news all over the world. Their next destination is one of Whitebeard Pirates' territories, Port Chibalta Island. Buggy has told Whitebeard that his crew will enter the island, so there shouldn't be any problem.

While they are on Port Chibalta Island, they get news of Red Hair Pirates. The crew has finally entered Grandline again after being silent for a few years. The Clowns have known that they were on Blues before and that Shanks really has a daughter, something which surprised Buggy.

But it doesn't matter for Buggy because it's Shanks's business. He has his own matters while Shanks also has his. Buggy just keeps tabs on Shanks because the red hair will be a key to some important events. He is the one who inspired Luffy to become a pirate, after all.

The Clown Pirates leave the island after staying for 2 weeks. Then right after they left, Pedro calls them. Nox Pirates have decided to join Clown Pirates' fleet after consulting with Neko and Inu. They will be safer by sailing under an Emperor's crew's flag, after all.

Buggy tells Pedro to go to Clown Pirates' base island. His men will give them some advanced weapons that will strengthen their crew. These advanced weapons are the reason why Clown Pirates' fleet becomes very strong even though it's new.

Time flies and the year changes. Clown Pirates have almost reached the last island pointed by Log Pose, Lodestar Island. Coincidentally, the crew never visited on key islands that Straw Hat Pirates visited on this journey. Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, Wano, or even Elbaf that always being talked about.

The route that they got is different from those islands' routes, so they never get there. However, the difficulty doesn't get easier just because of that. The enemies aren't the problem for them, but the sea and weather are the main problems.

Buggy has known this because he has joined Roger Pirates when they reached Lodestar Island. Roger Pirates were the first ones to visit Lodestar Island after 800 years. Many great pirates have failed not because of their enemies, but the sea's absurdness.

Still, their enemies also get stronger as they sail further. The ones that become their biggest enemies are the Marine and World Government. Those guys don't want any pirate crew to reach Lodestar Island.

That island contains the key clue to finding Laugh Tale, after all. Well, big pirates have known that they need to find and decipher Road Poneglyph to find Laugh Tale. However, Lodestar Island still holds important information about it and the Void Century, which the WG tried to hide.

Even though they know that Buggy has visited Lodestar Island in the past, the WG is still worried about the possibility that Buggy will use the information he got there to be used against them. If he really reaches Lodestar Island, then he will be the closest man to be the next Pirate King.

Furthermore, as an-ex member of Roger Pirates, Buggy knows the way to reach Lodestar Island. It's something that even Whitebeard doesn't know and hasn't been able to do. That's why WG is very worried about Buggy and Shanks, but Shanks hasn't made any big move yet, so Buggy becomes the center of their attention.

So before the Clown Pirates can reach Lodestar Island, the WG does many things to stop them. But so far, they haven't succeeded because they were underestimating The Clown Pirates. To be precise, they were underestimating the Black Pearl and the technologies on it.

Marine & World Government have ships that can move faster than most ships. But they are just no match against Black Pearl's speed. Even without using machines, Black Pearl can travel faster than their ships because Palu has improved a lot of things using Ruff's research data.

The Clown Pirates never really fought the Marine because Buggy thought it was just a waste of time. But they can't keep avoiding battle forever because sometimes a battle is unavoidable. Those times are when they stay on the islands to fill their Log Pose's magnetic power.

They could get away or defeat the Marine & Cipher Pol that tried to stop them. But the Clown Pirates always emerged victorious and they become the nightmares of Marine soldiers along their route.

Many New World Vice-Admiral units have tried to stop them, but no one succeeds. The Marine needs to send stronger people if they want to succeed. They need to send Garp or Sengoku if they really want to stop The Clown Pirates, but it's not that easy.

The Clowns' attempt to reach the end point of Log Pose has risen the tension in New World. Many pirate crews try to follow them which gives the Marine a lot more jobs. These crews were rather silent before, but when they know that The Clown Pirates have gotten closer to Lodestar Island, they immediately make a move.

None of them want to be left behind because they all want to reach Lodestar too, and even Laugh Tale. Even Whitebeard and Big Mom have started moving because they know that Buggy might make it to Lodestar.

Both Whitebeard & Big Mom are still pirate Captains who want to find Laugh Tale. So they don't want to lose to a young pirate Captain who leads a young crew. They have their pride as the strongest pirates.

Clown Pirates are big trouble already, but now many pirate crews and even the other 2 Emperors join them to create more trouble. All their activities have stirred the New World, making it even more chaotic than usual.

Many organizations also make use of this situation. Revolutionary Army is one of them. The group makes use of the chaos to expand their group and also do their mission to destroy corrupt National Governments.

But because of the chaos, other problems such as Fisher Tiger have been put aside. The Marine & WG are focusing on restoring the 'peace' in New World. To do that, they hasten one of their plans, which is to create a Warlord system.

Warlords of the Sea, a system that the Marine & WG made to keep the balance of the world. They need a way to match the 3 Emperors' rise in power and influence. It's a system where they'll recruit rising pirates to work for them by giving benefits.

They want to do it slower, but the situation has escalated too fast. So they immediately start their plan and contact their Warlord candidates. They will use the Warlords to help them control the situation in New World.

The first candidates that they contact are Gecko Moria who has fought against Kaido, Donquixote Doflamingo, Bartholomew Kuma, and the current most famous swordsman, Dracule Mihawk. These 4 have risen fast and have enough power to suppress most pirate crews, so they get chosen.

The 4 of them eventually accept the offer after some negotiations. So now, The Marine sends them to New World to stop the pirate crews. Of course, they won't be sent to stop the 3 Emperors. They are sent to stop the other pirate crews.

Buggy reads the news about the Warlords of the Sea. He smirks and says, "So this stupid system has finally started. Keeping the balance, my ass. They are just supporting criminals even though they should be law enforcers."

Suddenly, Deon calls him, "CAP- LORD, THERE'S A BIG PROBLEM. GARP IS COMING HERE."

Buggy closes the newspaper and sighs, "This is indeed a far bigger problem than the Warlords."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 345 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 356 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)