Chapter 59: The Walkout & The Riot

Later in the day, Justin walks towards his locker where Diego was waiting for him as Justin opens his locker.

Diego Torres: You know, I couldn't figure it out. Jess choosing you over me.

Justin closes his locker.

Diego Torres: I mean... you're a joke on the field, you're obviously a shit boyfriend.

Justin begins to walk away as Diego follows him.

Diego Torres: So what does she see in you? Really?

Justin Foley: Um, I don't really have time for this shit right now.

Diego Torres: But then I heard the tape.

Justin stops as he has his attention now.

Justin Foley: What tape?

Diego Torres: That Bryce made for her. She's protecting you, isn't she? Because you did it. You killed him.

Justin Foley: You really don't know what the fuck you're talking about. But if I were you, I'd keep my fucking mouth shut.

Diego Torres: I'm gonna get the truth.

Justin Foley: Yeah?

Diego Torres: Mm-hmm.

Justin Foley: How, exactly?

Diego Torres: I'll beat the shit out of you if I have to. Though, something tells me you won't last as long as your boy Zach did.

That struck a nerve with Justin as he pushes Diego. Diego retaliates as he tackles Justin to the lockers as they're now in scuffle.

S.R.O. Officer: Hey! Enough! That's enough, break it up!

An S.R.O. office breaks up the fight.

S.R.O. Officer: You, back to class. You, up against the locker!

The officer shoves Diego to the lockers as Justin can't believe the officer is only punishing Diego and not him as well.

Diego Torres: Me? Why just me?

S.R.O. Officer: I said up against the locker!

Justin Foley: What the fuck, man? We were just talking!

S.R.O. Officer: I said back to class!

Diego Torres: What the hell?

S.R.O. Officer: Another fucking Mexican kid starting a fight?

Diego Torres: I'm Dominican. What the fuck?

Justin Foley: You can't say shit like that. Get off him!

Justin tries to stop the officer but the officer pushes him to the floor as Diego pushes the officer away. The officer takes his gun as other students in the hallway are shocked and terrified as he points his weapon at both Diego & Justin.

S.R.O. Officer: Back off! Hey!

Diego Torres: Oh, shit! Don't shoot! Please! Put the gun away. I'll do what you want.

S.R.O. Officer: Back up. Back the fuck up! Up against the locker! Against the locker, hands spread.

The officer grabs Justin and shoves to the locker next to Diego as he puts his gun away. The officer turns Diego around as he puts his hand to his back and zip locks them up. The students are shocked that the officer is only arresting Diego and not Justin.