Bondita vs Mini

Sumati takes Bondita along with her to shiv ji temple but they don't know that there is danger ahead.

Meanwhile, Anirudh and Arvind returns to home after the trip.

Anirudh: Why the Haveli is so silent?

Arvind: Kaka, Bihari...

Tanya comes there and smiles at Anirudh. Anirudh too but hides it.

Tanya: Kaka ji went to Bazar. Here you have, tea with your favourite milk bikis.

Anirudh: How do you know that this is my favourite?

Tanya: Have you forgot our childhood?

Anirudh nods no and gets the plate from her. Arvind took tea with him to his room and started to search something in his Laptop.

Tanya: How was your trip? Did you enjoyed it?

Anirudh thinks of Bondita.

Tanya: Helo, excuse me! Respond na...

Anirudh in jerk said it was good.

Tanya thinks: How handsome he is from near.

She smiles at him but Anirudh's mind is thinking of Bondita.

~In room~

Arvind is searching an article.

Arvind: Today that keeper told that the cobra will raise only when Nagin is near but how it rose up? Whether he is mad or I am becoming mad?
I've heard and read many things about Ichadhari Nagin. I thought those things just a fictional. But... Oh God, its so mysterious. I have to complete this journal but i don't have enough informational about Ichadhari Nagin and Nag.

By this time he got an article.

Arvind: Hn, this one. I was searching for this only. In this i read about that shiv temple.

He continued to read that and his eyes were widened on some points.

Arvind: On purnima nights Ichadhari nag and nagin will come to Shiv ji temple for puja?

He thinks deeply.

~In Temple~

Mini is preparing everything to perform Tandav. Sulochana is standing by with weird face.

Sulochana: Without focusing on Nagmani this sadist and stupid Nagin is worried about her Tandav. Will shiv ji punish her if she skips the puja?

Mini: Shut up, budhu. Tonight this tandav is going to be special. I am going to ask a special power to shiv ji.

She smirked.
Meanwhile Bondita and Sumati enters the temple. They saw saudamini and Sulochana from back.

Sumati: I think the puja has started already.

Bondita: Come maa, let's go in.

Sumati thinks: Every year I will be the first one to perform Tandav here but today who is she? For sure she will be a newly formed Ichadhari Nagin that's why she is very eager in this. Let me see who is she, but i should not get caught in anyone's eyes. Bondita will see her family today but no one could recognise her.

She feels emotional. Bondita was about to get in but Sumati stopped her.

Bondita: What happened maa?

Sumati: You should not leave my hands at any cost. Ok?

Bondita with confused face nods her head.

They slowly enter the temple. Many Ichadhari Nagin are there. Mini is ready to perform Tandav. Many are surrounding her.