Arvind confess truth to Bondita

Bondita is upset with Anirudh as he scolded her without any reason.

Trilochan and Arvind are worried.

Arvind: Whom should I console now? Anirudh's trauma should not rise again. Or else it would create many problems.

Trilochan: Why didn't he said anything to me about his love? Will I stop him from marrying his love?

Bondita is also in that room only.

Arvind: Bondita, please apologise him. He didn't meant to scold you but....

Suddenly they hear glass breaking sounds from the nearby room.

Trilochan: It is Anirudh.

They all rushed to the study room. Anirudh has closed the door from inside.

Arvind: Anirudh, open the door. Anirudh, please da.

Trilochan: Anirudh, come out. I will arrange your marriage with your love. Tell us, who is she? Anirudh...

He is breaking everything inside like a Rakshas.

Bondita gets angry on Anirudh.

Bondita: Being stubborn will not bring you anything. Very shame on him after knowing he is doing all this things for a girl. If a girl didn't like him then no one can force her to love. He is being stubborn in his decision na, same wise that girl also.

Arvind: Please, don't say like that. You don't even know who's that girl.

Bondita: Who ever it may be, look down. All the guests are looking at us like something. It's very shameful act. What your friend is thinking? He can buy anything with money?

Anirudh breaks the glass clock which cuts his hand.

Anirudh: Aaaah!

Arvind and Trilochan are afraid.

Trilochan: Anirudh.... Open the door please.

Bondita nods no. She rushed down.

Arvind: Bondita...!!

She went down and asked the guests to leave by saying that Anirudh is not well.

Guests too understood the situation and left the Haveli.

Sumati: What happened to him? Is he alright?

Bondita: Maa, come lets go from here.

Sumati: We can't leave like that. We are not guests now. Wait, let me go to Trilochan ji and inform.

Bondita: Maa, you don't go. I will go and inform him.

Sumati nods yes. Bondita went upstairs.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, I could understand that you are not in the situation of sending off us with a happy smile and blessings. But it's fine. It's time for us to leave, Kaka sasurji.

Trilochan: Bahu, I should thank shiv ji only. He sent you as our Bahu. If some other girl was in your place then she would have cancelled this marriage after seeing Anirudh's behaviour.

Bondita smiled with pain and left from there.

Arvind: Bondita, wait. I want to speak to you.

She looks at Trilochan for permission.

Trilochan: You both are engaged now. Why you need my permission? Here after, you should not ask my permission but you can ask for my blessings.

Bondita smiled. Arvind took her to his room and locked the room.