Bondita's plan!

Bondita is in dilemma thinking whether to save her mother or Anirudh.

Arvind: Bondita, you go and find your mother in Takshak lok. I will take care of Anirudh's case.

Bondita: I don't the way to Takshak lok.

Kalindi: I told you na to record Saudamini's serpent voice. It is the only way to enter Takshak lok.

Arvind: Why you need her voice?

Kalindi: Then, It is the key for Takshak lok na?

Arvind thinks on. By this time Bondita receives a phone call from Inspector.

Inspector: Bondita, tomorrow morning anirudh will be produced in court. So you all come to Gorakhpur court tomorrow morning at 9 am.

Bondita: What? Without enquiring anything how can you produce him in the court?

Inspector: Because Chirag is dead. Didn't you watched the news?

Bondita is shocked. Arvind and Kalindi looks at her.

Inspector: Now only doctors confirmed it. He is dead. If I keep Anirudh here still then the goons may kill him that's why for his security I am producing him to the court.

He hung up the call.

Arvind: What happened? What did he said?

Bondita: Chirag is dead!

Both are shocked.

Bondita: Tomorrow morning he is going to produce sakha babu and Krishank to court it seem.

Kalindi: My god!

Arvind: Bondita, if they produce Anirudh in court then it will be very difficult for us to save him. Court will easily find me as a fake barrister. Then it will further more hurt Anirudh only.

Bondita thinks on deeply. On other hand Chandini too hears the same news.

~In apartment~

Mini: Noooo!!

Sulochana: Now only we saw him and returned here within 15 mins how did he died?

Mini: How do I know it budhiya? I too was shocked now.

Sulochana: Actually Mini, if they check the cctv then only we two will get caught. Hey baghwan, i can't go to jail and all.

Mini: Shut up! Why should we go to jail?

Sulochana: Hn? Because before his dead we only was there.

Mini: We even argued with doctor!

Sulochana: Not "we" it's "you". I told you na not to go there now see all will blame us only.

Mini: Oh god, please shut up for god's sake!

She breathes in and out in confusion.

~In temple~

Bondita: I am going to surrender in police station.

Kalindi: Whaat?

Arvind: Arey, are you mad?

Bondita: No, i am not mad and I am not blabbering. I only started it right? I was the real culprit here so only i should be punished not sakha babu. I can't see him getting punishment.

Bondita starts to walk from there. But Arvind stopped her.

Arvind: Stop behaving like this. Already because of your madness only we are in this condition. Again don't do anything wrong. Think twice before you could do something.

Bondita: Hn, I thought twice for this. I am going to surrender.

Kalindi: Bondita, don't make me angry. If you go and surrender there then who will save your mother from Takshak lok? Who will save your clans from there?

Bondita: I will do it but before I should stop inspector taking sakha babu to the court.

Guruji: You really went mad. First of all keep one thing in your mind, you are an Ichadhari naagin now you should worry only about your mother and clan but you are running behind a human. Have you forgot your promise? Today you are ready to sacrifice your own clan and mother just to save that human?

Bondita: I didn't forget any of my promises. My rage on Saudamini and Sulochana will never get lowered and I will never forget their betrayal for me and my mother.

Guruji: Then? Day after tomorrow is Guru purnima, Bondita!

Bondita: Guruji, please understand me. I will surrender but also I will save my mother. Believe me.

Arvind: How you will do it?

Bondita takes Chirag's form.

Arvind, Kalindi and Guruji are confused.

Bondita: See, I am going to surrender in this way. I will clear Chirag's body from the hospital then I will appear infront of inspector.

Arvind: I think you are going to create a problem again. He is dead. Then how could you surrender as him? After surrendering how will you come out then?

Bondita: You wait and watch. First of all I should clear Chirag's body from the hospital.

She takes her naagin form and rushed to hospital while Arvind follows her.

~In hospital~

Everyone are surrounding Chirag's body. His father is doing the discharge procedures.

Every news channels are presented there.

Bondita arrives there and looks at the crowd.

Bondita thinks: There is lot of people now how will I enter the ICU to take his body out? Before doctors hand overs the body to Jay I should get it. Shiv ji, i don't know how much this plan will work. You only have to help me.

She takes a deep breathe and blows out a fire from her mouth towards ICU. It created fire in the hospital. Fire sensors started to alarm.

Everyone there are panicks.

Jay: Oh my god! How did this fire happened? Everyone there, put off the fire. My son's body is inside it.

They gathered near the ICU and tries to put off the fire. But the fire grows larger.

Arvind came behind Bondita and was shocked to see it.

Arvind: What have you did? You told you are going to take out Chirag's body but you are burning it.

Bondita: You should do me a help now. I will go inside and bring out Chirag's body, you must carry it and go to temple. Here you have, Jay's car key.

Arvind: From where did you get this?

Bondita: That is not the matter here. Do what I said properly if you fail then everything will be in vain. Wait near the back side gate of hospital.

Arvind thinks on.

Bondita: Will you do me this help?

Arvind: Sure, for doing it only i am here.

He rushed to back side of hospital while Bondita becomes a very tiny snake and crawls amidst of the crowd inside the ICU.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️