Tomorrow is engagement?

Arvind confronted Anirudh by telling him that he is intersted in this marriage. Anirudh is upset by his words.

He is sitting sadly in his room. On other hand, Sulochana calls Avantika via phone.

Avantika: Tell me what you want?

Sulochana: You only asked me to call.

Avantika: Oh yeah, I forgot! Where is that bewakoof Nagin?

Sulochana: She is not here.

Avantika: That's what I need. Sulochana, I knew very well that this Nagin is going to mess up our plan someday but I never thought she will do it this soon. Better throw off her from our plan.

Sulochana: What you are saying is correct only. But only she knows the way for nagmani. And you know right, nagmani will glow only if Ichadhari Nagin touch it. After glowing only it will emit it's full power. Atleast for that we need this nagin. Or else I would have thrown her out already.

Avantika: I know you will not do this. Because she saved your life. It's good to know that even human like you have good mind. It's ok, let her be. But it's your job to keep her out off our every efforts.

Sulochana: Hn, I'll try my best. But what to do Honey bee? Whenever I try to stop her idiotic activities she wraps me like something else. Then my powers are all lost by fighting with her.

Avantika: Oh, is this your problem? Then listen, near shiv ji temple there is kalakeya cave. He is an Aghori. Go to him and tell my name. He will give you a garud kavach which will protect you from that bewakoof Nagin.

Sulochana: Really?

Avantika: Hn, do that immediately. Today itself!

Sulochana: Sure, sure. I am going. But how to...

Avantika cuts the call.

Sulochana: How will go beyond that nagin's eyesight? She will follow me everywhere.

She is thinking deeply. By this time Mini enters the room. On seeing her Sulochana pretends to be normal.

Mini: Hey, budhu aurat come on, get ready quick.

Sulochana: Where?

Mini: I got an idea. By doing that we shall find whether Bondita is nagin or not.

Sulochana: Whaat?

Mini: Hn, come with me.

Sulochana: Hey, wait! Now what is need to know about her?

Mini: Need is there. Now only I got a clue from Nagin book. Ichadhari nagin from Shesha nagin clan can take us to Nagmani. And nagmani will emit more power if they touch it. Even I may get the crown of Nag lok. I this happen then I will become the queen of both Nag lok.

Sulochana looks at her with rage and confusion.

Mini: Come on, why you are standing like a statue? Garud kavach can reveal her identity. And we can get it from an Aghori who is living in Kalakeya cave, next to Shiv ji temple.

Sulochana is shocked after hearing this.

Sulochana thinks: The wordings, "Animals have more senses than human", is not a myth it seem. Whatever I spoke in phone, she is saying it now.

Mini: Hey, budhu. What happened to you? Have you zipped your mouth by fevicol? I am going on speaking but you are keeping silence. Why?

Sulochana: Nothing, I was thinking about your plan only. How to trap Bondita with that Garud kavach?