Bondita is still alive?

Anirudh is deeply shattered and saddened after knowing that his family members are no more.

He is now a business man. He owns a art company and Tomorrow is its inauguration.

As it was preplanned he could not stop it. He is now staying in a rented apartment.

His look, his dressing sense and his speech everything has changed now. No one could recognise him until he reveals himself.

~In Apartment~

Anirudh is crying by sitting on the floor.

His secretaries Krishank and Nishanth are near by. They are trying to console him.

Krishank: Sir, whatever happened was happened. Now what's the use of crying? Tomorrow we have your company's inauguration. It's your dream know sir! You always used to say na, your Kaka, Bapa and friend would be happy after seeing you as business man. Now all will be watching you from heaven, do you want them to cry on seeing you in this situation?

Anirudh cries continuously without listening to him.

Nishanth: Sir, actually we already knew about that tragedy. But we really don't know that it's your family. That's why we didn't informed you about that.

Krishank: Sir, ok. Cry how much you can today itself. Because here after you should not cry. We can't see you like you this.

Anirudh: Krishank, what do you think about that tragedy? How it happened?

Krishank: Sir, actually before 2 to 3 years whole Gorakhpur was shattered to know about that. Even I was watching about that in news channel from my house. But I never thought that I would work under the owner of the Haveli.

Anirudh: What may be the reason? Who would have killed them?

Nishanth: Sir, many conspiracies are there. But only one thing is believed majorly by everyone here.

Anirudh looks at him.

Nishanth: It seem like daughter in law of your family poisoned everyone. That too on the day of shadi itself.

Anirudh thinks of Bondita.

Krishank: Sir, there are some talk too that she killed herself after killing everyone.

Nishanth: Really sorry for your family! May their soul rest in peace. Om Shanti!

Krishank: Hn, Om Shanti.

Anirudh thinks: Bondita killed everyone? But why? How could she do that? What made her to do it?

Nishanth: Sir, it's already late. Go sleep. Tomorrow we have to conduct interview also.

Anirudh: Arrange a lawyer. No matter how much it costs I must get that Haveli back.

Nishanth: Sure sir!

They left Anirudh and went to their respective houses.

Anirudh is standing in his balcony looking at the road. He couldn't sleep as many questions and confusions are running in his head.

His mind tells him to believe that Bondita is a killer but his heart refuses.

He is entangled with lots of confusions. Slowly the sorrowful night moved on.

~It's Morning 8 a.m~

Anirudh wore his office suit which is a maroon and White coat suit and stood before Mirror.

He looked himself in it for a while.

He gets angry on himself and hits the mirror.

The mirror broke and hurted him. But without giving any reaction he is looking on to the broken mirror(broken image of him).