Bondita ki shadi?

Bondita is dancing tandav infront of Sulochana and Saudamini. Sumati is afraid of seeing that. Anyhow, Bondita is covering her face.

Mini: Stop!

She shouted.

Bondita stopped and stared at her.

Mini: This girl spoilt everything! Everything!

She was about take her nagin form but Sulochana stopped her.

Sulochana: I know animals do not have sense. So listen to human now. Don't take your pusspuss form. Guruji of this temple knows dada.

Mini gets angry.

Bondita: Look, how i performed. I won your challenge.

She put some flowers over shiv idol and took blessings then left the place.

She went near their scooter and waited for Sumati to come.

Bondita: Where did maa went? I hope she would have watched my performance.

Mini: Alleast I would have seen her face, budhu. But you spoilt it.

Sulochana: Heyyy, are you here to fight with unknown girl or to take nagmani?

Mini: Nagmani is important than any other.

Sulochana: Then shut up and come with me.

She took Saudamini with her outside temple. While going she stares at Bondita and in return Bondita too does.

After confirming their departure, Sumati came out.

She is in fear.

Bondita: Maa? Where you went? Do you know maa, i was dancing tandav here.

Sumati: Bondita, take this scooter go to home immediately. You should not open it until i come.

Bondita: What i am saying, what you are saying? I am saying something maa, listen to me.

Sumati: Hn,hn.. you go to home first. It's my mistake I took you here.

She urges Bondita to go home. So Bondita went.

Sumati thinks: How did saudamini came from jail? I couldnt even believe my eyes. Again she joint with Sulochana and it's dangerous for nagmani now for sure. What will I do now? Or... What if they are not here for nagmani but for Bondita? Oh shiv ji, no..... I can't lose Bondita to them. I should do something, before that I should find out how did mini came out.

She rushed to near by phone booth.

On other side, Anirudh is sitting in his room and playing his violin.

Sulochana and Saudamini enters the Haveli through window.

Sulochana: Hey, Kala nagin!!! Why did you took me through windows? You are snake you will go by any way but I am human remember that.

Saudamini: Shut up budhu aurat! Already I am in...

They hears Violin music.

Mini listens to it.

Sulochana: Woow, such an amazing music right? It's none other than Anirudh.

Mini: Nagmani ki savi?

Sulochana: Hn, yes!

Mini: Now itself I will go and bring him here to make him help us.

She takes nagin form and goes to Anirudh's room.

Sulochana: Heyyy idiot don't goooo... Shit!

Mini enters Anirudh's room via the gap of door.

She looks at him from back. Anirudh slowly turns with his Violin.

Mini was stunned for a minute!

Anirudh is busy playing violin so he didn't noticed the snake.

Sulochana who followed Mini to Anirudh's room looks at Mini.

Sulochana: Uusss.. usss... Heyy, come out... Oh god this girl can't hear me as she is in nagin form.

She tries to give signal to Mini who is looking at Anirudh.

Sulochana: Pss... Pss... Hey, Kala nagin!(in husky voice).

Anirudh turned suddenly and was shocked to see Sulochana there.

Anirudh: Aunty?

Sulochana gets alerted and gives a fake smile.

Anirudh: You want something aunty?

Sulochana: Hn,hn... Anirudh how beautiful it was... Wow... Your music dragged me here... I am sorry if I had disturbed you.

Anirudh: No problem aunty.

In this time Mini took her human form and stands behind Anirudh. Sulochana gets angry. She behaves weird.

When Mini was about to touch Anirudh, Sulochana screamed.

Sulochana: Snake... Snake... Snake... Aaaahhhh....

Anirudh gets shocked and turned back. Mini is in her nagin form.

Anirudh fears off snake.

Hearing the sound Arvind, Trilochan and Bihari rushed there.

Bihari: Where? Where is the snake? Where?

Mini hisses.

Trilochan got upon the bed.

Trilochan: Arey Bhaiii, nagin!!!

Bihari: Malik ji, you don't worry. I will kill that snake. Wait.

He took a stick from the table and goes near Mini to beat her.

She hisses. Sulochana plans something to save her.

Trilochan: Bih... Bihari, kill it. Kill it soon.

Arvind and Sulochana Shouts no!

Anirudh looks at both of them.

Arvind: Don't kill it, instead give it to me. I'll use it for my research.

Sulochana: No! I.. I mean, who needs Nag dhosh? So leave it. Let it go by the window.

Anirudh: Aunty, nag dosh... Nagin dhosh... Conspiracies.. if we let it now then again it will come. So Bihari kill it.

Sulochana: No, No... Wait, Bihari give the stick to me. I'll throw it outside.

She gets the stick from Bihari and picks up Mini and threw her outside. She gave relaxed breathe.

Trilochan: How did it enter here?

Sulochana: By door... Ab.. I mean, we are coming through door na like wise it would have came.

She gave a sarcastic smile.

Trilochan and Bihari left the place.

Sulochana: Anirudh beta, meri jaan. Be careful please hn.

She said and left to her room.

~In Phone booth~

Sumati: Chandrachur, for what we afraid has happened.

Chandra: What happened masi?

Sumati: That.. That saudamini came out from the jail. She met Bondita today. She and Sulochana are together again.

Chandra: Whaat?

Sumati: I don't know what to do! It's my mistake i took Bondita here. It's my mistake.. it's my mistake... It's my..

Chandra: Masiii! Stop! Nothing is your mistake. You are safe guarding Bondita as mus as possible. But remember onething, this world is very big you can't save Bondita from all. Now don't worry about Mini and Sulochana. Let's arrange Bondita's marriage.

Sumati: Hn, soon.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!