Sulochana starts her game

Chandini aka Saudamini went to Takshak Lok and informed about everything to Sulochana and seeked her help.

Sulochana accepts to help her.

~In Takshak Lok~

Sulochana and Mini goes to the underground prison where they imprisoned Sumati and Arvind.

They both are in very bad condition, Mini gives them food only once in a day.

~Near Prison~

Mini: Here you have your food for the day. Eat it.

Sumati: No need!

Mini: Stop being stubborn like your sweet daughter. Or else you will starve to death.

Sumati: Don't speak about my daughter. You don't even have any rights to speak about her.

Mini: Uh Oh! Fine then, I don't have any rights to speak about your daughter but I have rights to speak about Sesha naagin princess, hn na?

Sumati: Whaat?

Mini: Oh you don't know na? Sulochana bring that sweets. Let Sumati and other slaves of Sesha clan celebrate this. Their Princess Bondita is an Ichadhari naagin now!

Sumati is shocked.

Sulochana: Yeah, yeah. Take this sweets Sumati. These are made of pure ghee. Look, in Takshak lok we give sweets and all to our slaves.

Mini: Correctly speaking!

Sumati thinks: Why? Why shiv ji? Me and Arvind are dying here daily just to save her but she has became an Ichadhari naagin. Oh god, who revealed the truths to her?

Mini: Another good news, Sumati. Your daughter is going to meet you soon.

Sulochana: Hn?

Mini: Not as your daughter but as Takshak Lok ki Slave.

They both laughed wickedly while Sumati worries.

Mini: Budhu aurat, come lets inform about this to her once upon a time would be husband too!

They laughed and walked towards Arvind's prison.

While Sumati is in deep worries.

Mini tells the same to Arvind and gave him the sweets.

Arvind: Your intentions will never work, Kali naagin. Bondita will never spare you.

Mini: Wow, you are in prison but your courage is still there. Keep it up!

Sulochana: My dear Kali naagin, just tell me onething. If Bondita comes here where she will stay? With her mum or with her hone wale pati?

Mini: Uh Oh, I didn't think about it! Now she is staying with Anirudh next she will stay with Arvind.

Arvind: Anirudh? Anirudh have came? Is he alive?

Mini: Oh I blabber uh? It's ok, knowing news are good for daily life. Yes, your lovely Anirudh is back.

Arvind gets excited as well as worried.

Mini: Do not worry, we will not imprison him. Our target is Bondita only.

They laughed and went out from there.

~In Apartment~

Bondita arrives there and looks at Kalindi who is doing some kind of Puja.

Bondita: Sasu maa, sorry for interrupting, what puja are you doing in this time?

Kalindi: I am trying to communicate with Takshak Lok, let's know about the situation there.