Funny MiniChana

Bondita mixed something in Milk and gave it to Sulochana.

Anirudh arrives at home after his office time.

~In Apartment~

Anirudh: Bondita!!

Bondita comes there and gives him water.

Anirudh: Today is 25th day of our company and we should celebrate it. So I asked our employees to join us in the party.

Bondita: Party? Where it is going to happen?

Anirudh: Here only! Will you please help me in arranging? Krishank is on the way, he will join us soon.

Bondita: Hn, Sakha Babu. Will you give me Handiya se Roshogulle if I help you?

Anirudh whispered: Krishank is always right.

Bondita: Did you said something?

Anirudh: Han, Han i will give you Handiya se Rasgulle. Now come help me.

Bondita: Now itself? I am so tired now.

She leaned the near by pillar.

Anirudh: You will not listen me if I speak like this and all.

He lifted her up in bridal style.

Bondita: Sakha Babu!! Leave me down, what if some one see?

Anirudh: You are too tired Naa that's why I am helping you, Bondita. Let me leave you in bed, you take rest there.

Bondita: No,no. In my room Chandini and Sulochana aunty will be there.

Anirudh: Ok, then come with me to my room.

Bondita: Shiv shiv! No! You first leave me down.

Anirudh: I won't what will you do?

Bondita: I will shout.

Anirudh: Hn, do then. Shout loudly, i will even give you a mic. Shout, let others come and look at us in this condition.

Bondita: Why Sakha Babu doing like this?

Anirudh: Why Bondita you are being stubborn?

They both teases each other by this time Sulochana and Mini came out of her room and looks at them by standing in the inside balcony.

Sulochana: Aww, love birds.

Mini: Let me kill them soon.

Sulochana: Heyy, kali nagin don't you know the meaning of love? Why you always want to seperate lovers?

Mini: Because her mum seperated me from my love. She killed Veer. I will not spare the whole generation of Sumati.

Sulochana looks on suddenly she feels dizzy.

Sulochana: Aaah!!

Mini: What happened?

Sulochana: I don't know my head is paining. Aah!

Mini: Are you fine?

Sulochana fainted.

Mini: Auntyyy!!!

She screamed, by hearing it Anirudh and Bondita rushed there.

Anirudh: Aunty, aunty, open your eyes. What happened to her?

Chandini: I don't know she was speaking with me only but suddenly fainted.

Anirudh stares at her.

Chandini: Now why you are staring at me? I don't know anything.

Anirudh lifted Sulochana, took her to the room and made her to lean on the bed.

Anirudh: If something happens to her then I am sure I will kill you Chandini.

Chandini: Are you mad? How can I harm her? I only took her here right?

Anirudh splashed water on Sulochana. She opened her eyes slowly.

Anirudh: Aunty... Are you fine?

Sulochana: Kali naagin!

Chandini is shocked and afraid.

Bondita thinks: Warey way, my secret recipe started to work. From now till she breathes the fresh air, Sulochana will blabber and behave like a drunkard.

She smirked.

Chandini thinks: Oh god, what happened to her? Why she is calling me as kali naagin infront of these two?

AniDita: Kali naagin?

Both asked in Chorus.

Chandini: Huh, hn kali naagin? What is Kali naagin?

Sulochana: You are Kali naagin, meri jaan kali naagin. How beautiful you are!

Chandini whispered: Budhu aurat what you are doing?

Anirudh: Why she is calling you like that?

Chandini: Huh.. I... I don't know. Aunty, why you are calling me as Nagin?

Sulochana: Hn, you are that only na?

Chandini: I... huh, I...think she is traumatised, Anirudh. Before few minutes she was watching tere sang pyar mein song in YouTube. That's why she is pretending me as naagin i think so.

Anirudh stares at her, Bondita smirked.

Sulochana: Hn, Tere Sang pyar mein! What a song! What a song! Thank you naagin, you reminded it to me. Tere sang pyaar Mai nahi todana Ho tere sang pyaar Mai nahi todana Chaahe tere pichhe Jag pade chhodana Ho tere sang pyaar Mai nahi todana
Oh Tere sang pyaar Mai nahi todana.

Chandini: See she is singing it.

By this time Krishank entered the house calling Anirudh.

Bondita: Sakha Babu, you go and arrange for party. I will take care of kaki maa.

Anirudh nodded and went down.

Chandini: What party Bondita?

Bondita: Celebrating 25th day of our office inauguration.

Sulochana: Parties??? I love party.

Chandini thinks: No, If I allow her to participate in party then she will expose my identity in front of everyone.

Bondita: Chandini, you too get ready soon. Party will begin shortly.

Chandini gave a fake smile and nodded yes.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️