Will the truth come out?

Sumati healed Anirudh but shocked to know that Saudamini and Sulochana are with them.

~In hospital~

Sumati: Ji Saab, it's morning now. In God's grace Anirudh is alive. So... Shall we leave?

Trilochan: I can't send you empty handed. What you did to our family today is just... I can't express my thank in words.

Sumati smiled and was about to leave.

Bondita: Maa, one minute.

Sumati: What happened?

Bondita: Maa, you always say na we should leave a work incomplete. Now why you are going without compeleting the work?

Everyone is confused.

Bondita: Who tried to kill Devar Saab?

Anirudh: Devar Saab? Me?

Trilochan: Hn, she is right. Even though you are her husband's friend you are 7 months younger than him. And he only going to get married first, so you are like younger brother to Arvind. Hn na Arvind?

Arvind controlled his laugh and nods yes.

Anirudh: Heyy, why you are boring yes? How can I be her Devar?

Arvind: Why Anirudh, is there any reason for you can't be?

Anirudh become silent.

Arvind: Bondita, you are right. You can't leave this place until we find that killer who tried to kill your Devar Saab.

Bondita: Hn, Devar Saab you don't worry. You helped me many times and this is my time to help you, Devar Saab.

Anirudh: Stop calling me Devar Saab!

He is getting irritated!

Bondita: You are young to him na, then what's wrong in calling you "Devar Saab?" Aren't you younger? Oh, I am sorry you are elder to him? Then I will call you as Bhai.

Anirudh got a mini heart attack!😁

Arvind: Bondita, stop teasing him.

Bondita: Then how will I address him?

Anirudh: Hey, listen. I have my own name. "Anirudh". Call me by my name only.

Bondita: Calling elders using name? No, no. I won't.

Trilochan: Oh, come on. Stop fighting. Now it's time to find out the killer.

Bondita: Hn ji, you are right. Devar Saab only fighting me. In fact he is wasting my time. Come on, let's go and find the clues.

Trilochan accepts to go with Bondita. But Sumati stopped them.

Sumati: Sorry for interruption. I cant send Bondita with you. I am really sorry.

Bondita: Why maa?

Sumati thinks: How will I say that killer is Saudamini and she is a Nagin? No one here will believe it and they will start to dig our past.

Bondita: Maa, tell me. Why should I not go with him?

Sumati: Bondita, before marriage how can I send you to your sasural house? This society will speak unwanted things. I don't want you to get into those words. I am really sorry, Ji Saab. You know na, our tradition is this.

Trilochan: Yeah, you are correct but... I need her help to find the killer. I can't take Anirudh with me because he is weak now.

Arvind: Kaka, leave them. I will help you. What they are saying is right. Bride cannot visit Groom's house often before marriage.