Shock for Mini

Anirudh realises that she is in love with Bondita but his mind denies to accept as she is his friend's fiance.

Sumati goes to temple.

~In temple~

Sumati does Puja as usual and took blessings from Guruji.

Sumati: Guruji, you have a happy news from me.

Guruji: Hn?

Sumati: My daughter is going to get married.

Guruji: Hail shiv ji! Let her get all the blessings from Shiv ji and Parvati Devi.

Sumati smiled.

Guruji: I too had a information for you but how can I tell you that? Its ok leave. Let them hire some other one.

Sumati: What was that? Tell me guruji.

Guruji explained everything to her.

Sumati: Oh this only hn? Ok I will send my daughter. She will come and help them.

Guruji: I thought you will not send her.

Sumati: If for some other reason then for sure I would have sent her. But this is to help a daughter to save her mother. Guruji, i don't know who they are, but I can understand the love of that daughter towards her mother. So, Bondita will come and help them.

She smiled and went from there.

~In Haveli~

Mini is speaking to Avantika via phone.

Mini: Hey, don't shout at me. I asked help from Guruji. I hope he will do it for sure. Tomorrow we will get an innocent girl to chant anti nag mantra. Then you will be set freed.

Avantika: I will be waiting.

Mini: Hn, hn.

Sulochana: Even humans are not using mobile too much but these animals...

Mini stared at her by the time she hung Avantika's call.

Mini: Nowadays Animals are using their brain wiser than humans. Don't even knew to safe guard a small stone but blaming us often.

Sulochana: Hey, you both are cared for that stone only but you never bothered that I was in death bed on that day.

Mini: Better you should have died!

Sulochana: Why should I die? Remember, I was the main reason to get that nagmani. If I hadn't cheated Sumati emotionally then none of us would have got that nagmani.

Mini stares at her.

Sulochana: What you are searching for words to reply me?

Mini: It's waste of time to fight within ourselves. Tomorrow early morning itself we have to be present in that temple.

Sulochana: Yes!

They both went to that temple.

On other hand Anirudh is getting ready for college.

Phone rings. Anirudh attends it.

Anirudh: Helo!

Arvind mom: Ani I am Menaka, how are you?

Anirudh: Hn aunty! I am fine. It's been a long time I heard your voice.

Menaka: Arvind is not picking his phone that's why I called you.  What happened to him? Is he fine? We are scared here as he is not responding to our calls.

Anirudh stares at Arvind.

Menaka: Anirudh, what about bridal visit? Atleast you say.

Anirudh is struck for a moment.