Anirudh in confusion

Arvind accidentally got the Nagin book from Mini's room. He is really unaware of who she is.

On other hand Sulochana and Mini are returning from Mahishmathi. Mini is in extreme rage as Avantika cheated them.

Mini: Everything is because of you only budhu! I would have killed her today itself.

Sulochana: Oh meri Kali Nagin, keep calm. What she did is wrong only because we are almost caught by Sumati for doing that. But at the same time she did a good job too. Because of her only we got to know about Sumati. So this good thing compensated that bad thing.

Mini states at her.

Sulochana: Only few more days to go after that nagmani will come to us. So don't worry.

Mini: How it will come? By fly? Idiot budhu aurat! Just now that bee said that she doesn't know the way to nagmani.

Sulochana: Hn, she doesn't know it. But Sumati knows it right?

Mini: What are you blabbering?

Sulochana: As you are 125 years old, your memory power is vanishing i think so. Hey pagal nagin, Sumati's daughter the only heir of Shesha nag clan is going to become our Bahu. And the nagmani chaavi is here only. Let's use that Bondita to get the Nagmani from Sumati.

Mini: Sumati is not a small kid to take and give the nagmani as soon as you ask. She will even give up her daughter to safe guard that stone.

Sulochana: If so, why she is in hurry for her daughter marriage? She really cares for her. I knew everything, you are animal na so only can't understand those feelings.

Mini stared at her. They reached the haveli.

Mini: Park the car in shed. It's time for me to shed off my skin. And mind one thing carefully pagal aurat, no disturbance should come to me during my ritual.

Sulochana: I haven't did watchman only for this nagmani but today I am going to do that too.

Mini: Did you said something?

Sulochana: Hn, all d best meri pyari Kali naagin!

Mini gave a smirk and walked inside the Haveli.

~In Anirudh's room~

Anirudh is going to participate in art competition. So he is very busy in his painting.

Anirudh: Shit! Why nothing is coming good?

He tore that paper and threw aside. His room is full of draft papers.

Anirudh: Oh Anirudh, without even thinking for a concept why did you enrolled in it? Now see, only papers are getting waste.

He thinks for a better idea. He walks here and there, sees out through the window, looks at the road, looks at his own picture but nothing seem intersting for him.

Anirudh: What to do now?

By this time Trilochan entered the room.

He is so weird to look at that nasty room where paper is flying here and there.

Anirudh: Aaaah, this too gone wrong!

He crushed a paper and threw it back, it hit on Trilochan's face. 

Trilochan: Aaah!

Anirudh turned back and looked at him.

Anirudh: Oh no, Kaka! I am reading sorry, I didn't noticed you.

Trilochan: Anirudh, mera beta, are you fine?

Anirudh: Why?

Trilochan: Why your room is so nasty?