Bondita is possessed?

Anirudh meets his rival Chirag again. And he is opposition in Haveli's case.

Anirudh came out of that meeting place and gets into his car with extreme rage.

Bondita is absent there.

Anirudh: Where did she went?

He called her via phone. She attends it.

Anirudh: Where are you?

Bondita: Inside meeting hall only.

Anirudh: I already came out.

Bondita: Whaat? But still meeting is going on I think so.

Anirudh: My meeting is completed already, come out fast. Don't waste my time.

Bondita understood that he is anger. She rushed out and got into his car.

Anirudh didn't speak anything as he is extremely angry.

Bondita thinks: Why he is angry now? Already he is rude and now he is extremely raged. Only two horns are missing or else he would look like a real Rakshas!

She smiled. Anirudh noticed it but drives silently.

They reached the apartment.

Anirudh without saying anything entered the house. Bondita is confused of his behaviour.

Bondita: Sir...

He didn't respond her but went to his room and locked the door. Bondita worries.

~In Anirudh's room~

Anirudh: Now what will I do? My guesses were right. Chirag is the opposition. He will win this auction by influence of his dad. I can't allow this. He thinks that I am going to buy it as a business but...

He walks here and there. Bondita went to his room but it is locked so she went to her room.

~In Bondita's room~

Bondita: Suddenly he is laughing, suddenly he is crying. Suddenly he becomes happy, suddenly he becomes angry. What's wrong with him? Something has happened in that meeting. But he is not saying anything then how will I resolve it?

She also gets tension.

Bondita: Wait, why am I tensed now? It's his personal problem. He is my boss and I am just his employee. I should not try to enter in his personals. But...

She looks at the dresses in the room which was bought by Anirudh. She also looked at her bangle.

Bondita: Maa, only you can solve my confusions. He doesn't know me before, I don't know him. We are just colleagues. But why I feel like he is concerning a lot for me? He bought me dresses, he also bought the bangle back. Does he knew that this bangle is mine or it is really a coincidence?

She is confused.

Anirudh is busy in works in his room. Bondita is busy arranging her stuffs in her room.

Slowly it became 8 p.m.

Bondita came down to eat. Cook served her the food.

Bondita: Sir didn't came?

Cook: No, mam. Actually he is busy in his works. He told me that he will eat afterwards.

Bondita nods and started to eat.

Even though she is eating her eyes are on Anirudh's room.

Cook: Mam, We have prepared rasgulle specially for you.

Cook served it.

Bondita thinks: Sir only would have told about roshogulle to her.

She smiler but at the same time upset too. After finish eating, she went to her room.