Engagement shopping

After date is fixed for Bondita and Arvind's marriage, Bondita's family left the Haveli.

Anirudh is in room looking at Bondita's saree piece on his wound.

Anirudh: Why? Why you came before my eyes? We didn't even had a proper conversation for once but I feel like you are my everything. Without any conscious I fell in love. But you are not belong to me.

He sheds tears.

Anirudh: I know you are not belong to me but it feels like I am belong to you!

He cries.

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

Arvind entered the room suddenly. Anirudh wipes his tears and behaves normal.

Arvind stares at him.

Anirudh: Hey, arvind when did you came? I was thinking about you only. You are going to get married. You came to this haveli when you was 5. We met each other with a fight for a toy. But never thought that we would be the best friends forever. After marriage you will be spending time with your wife and you'll forget this Anirudh. That's fine, atleast once in a day you must speak with me.

Arvind: From where you learnt to speak like this?

Anirudh: These are my own feelings da. Why should I learn from someone?

Arvind: Ani boy, just stop your dramas. I knew you!

He went to his laptop and continued his article work.

Anirudh ran behind him and started to converse with him.

Anirudh: Dey, we should start shopping very early. This is festival month, if we go late then you'll get old shervani only. So, tomorrow itself we should start our shopping. For you navy blue shervani, for me yellow kurta with golden pant. For Bihari also kurta, for kaka? Hn for kaka also we shall buy Kurta. I hope bapa should be here. And Arvind, you should give us a bachelor party. Theek hain?

Arvind turned and looked at him.

Anirudh's smile reduced.

Arvind: By speaking like you are very happy you can't hide your emotions Anirudh!

Anirudh is silent.

Arvind: I don't know why you are so stubborn. You are trying to convince yourself. You are struggling with your self. I never seen you like this before. But these 4-5 days, I feel that you are not my old Anirudh.

Anirudh: I... I am.. I am not struggling Arvind. Nothing like what you think. You mistook me!

Arvind: Go do some work, don't think about my marriage. Any how it's not going to happen.

Anirudh: Why you are saying like this?

Arvind: Anirudh, bring that headset.

He sent Anirudh away. Anirudh thinks of his words.

~In Mini's room~

Mini is speaking to Avantika in phone.

Mini: Avantika, I heard from my Takshak log that on next purnima Nagmani is going to shine. I think that's a time for us to steal it. Before that we should find out it.

Avantika: Only Sulochana knew where it is. On that day, she was only holding it.

Mini: Sulochana? She will not give us correct information now as she is going to become choti samdaan.

Avantika: To whom?

Mini: To Sumati!

Avantika: What the hell?