Krishank's ultimate proofs

Bondita and Kalindi entered the fort meanwhile Arvind is searching in underground.

~In fort~

Kalindi: Bondita, when I was a queen my room was like facing Takshak naag temple which was on upstairs but i don't think so Saudamini would be residing in it right now.

Bondita: Now what to do?

Kalindi: We can't even ask anyone here.

Bondita thinks on.

On other side Saudamini and Sulochana are stuck on traffic.

Mini: Shit, why this stupid humans are not understanding my urgency why this much big queue is standing here? Don't they all have any works in their home why they are coming to road at 10 pm?

Sulochana: I think you have gone mad. If you need then crawl and go out fly and go why you are taunting humans? Those who are standing here has more important works than you.

Mini: Why this idea didn't hit my mind?

Sulochana: What idea?

Mini becomes a naagin and crawled out of the car.

Sulochana: Hey idiot take me also with you.

Mini didn't listen her, she crawled away.

Sulochana: Oh god this nagin!!

She gets down from the car and follows Mini.

On other hand Anirudh who is fainted my guruji's magic slowly opened his eyes.

~In temple~

Guruji is arranging stuffs for Guru purnima puja, Anirudh looks at it.

Anirudh: What am I doing here? Where is Bondita?

Guruji turned and looked at him. Anirudh tries to stand but guruji stopped him.

Anirudh: What's happening here? I was starting firmly only until you puffed a magic powder on me. What was it? Where is Bondita?

Guruji: She went very far away from you but don't worry beta she will be here soon.

Anirudh: What? Where is Arvind?

He stares at guruji thinking that he is helping Arvind to seperate Bondita from him.

Guruji: Arvind is with Bondita. But believe me beta they both will come soon here.

He smiled. Anirudh nods no and tries to walk out but guruji stopped him.

Guruji: Wait, i will not allow you to go out from here. If you go out also you won't find anything about Bondita and Arvind until they themselves come here.

Anirudh: What are you speaking? I will Bondita within half an hour no matter where she is. I fixed gps in her mobile and I will track it.

Guruji: Listen me, GPS won't help you.

Anirudh: It will. You please stay out of this. Better be a guruji instead of helping that culprit Arvind.

Guruji: Culprit Arvind?

He smirked and nodded no. Anirudh looks at him and calls to Krishank.

Krishank: Sir, where are you? I am searching for you only.

Anirudh: Listen to me, i will send a gps address just track it immediately no matter whatever important schedules you have.

Krishank: Actually I have to say you something sir.

Anirudh: I am not in the state of hearing it right now. You just do what I said.

Krishank: Sir, it's about Chirag's case.