Mom-Son heated dispute

Anirudh throws Bondita out of his apartment after believing some of the stupid things told by Chirag.

~In Apartment~

Bondita is standing at the entry gates without any help. All she could do is to cry.

Anirudh: Now why you are standing here? Get lost from my eyesight.

Kalindi: Anirudh, here from her side too. This is not a justice.

Anirudh: You please! You don't know about this girl. I have apologized her many times at many aspects again and again she is doing like this.

Bondita: What have I did? Listen to me once sakha babu.

Anirudh: Heyy, Enough!

He stares at her, Bondita cries.

Sulochana whispered: If I plan onething then some thing is happening.

Anirudh goes to his room and shuts the door.

Chandini and Sulochana also goes to their room.

Kalindi: Bondita, what is this? Why you are keeping quite without exposing the truths? Tell him that Chirag kidnapped you and grabbed the bangle from you.

Bondita: If I say it then it will lead to exposing my real identity. I am done sasu maa. Enough is enough. Here after I can't tolerate this Chirag. I am going to show him the hell tonight.

Kalindi: Are you going to kill to him?

Bondita: No, killing him will not satisfy me. I am going to slaughter him. On seeing his death Sulochana and Saudamini should come surender themselves.

Kalindi: Bondita, before doing something just think twice. Don't take decisions in anger. It may lead you to many problems.

Bondita: Already I am in problems. Today sakha babu threw me out of his house if I leave Chirag like this then he will seperate me from sakha babu.

Kalindi: Bondita, it's not good to use your powers in this small thing. See, I will convince Anirudh without exposing your truths. You go and record Mini's serpent voice somehow.

Bondita: Nahi, Sasu ma. I am not going to kill Chirag for my sake alone it is also for Sakha babu's sake. Chirag is planning something deviously against Sakha babu. I will not let it happen. So before he could do something let me slaughter him.

She steps out of the entry gates with fierce eyes. Anirudh is looking at her via window.

Anirudh thinks: Why? Why you didn't protested with me today? Why you didn't argued? What happen to you Bondita? I thought you will stubbornly prove yourself even though I was rude but you kept silent. Why?

Bondita turns back and looks at Anirudh who is looking at her with tears filled eyes.

Bondita thinks: I am not in the situation of explaining you anything, sakha babu.

She again turned away and stared walking along the road.

Anirudh looks on. Kalindi enters her room and packs her stuffs then leaves the apartment. Anirudh is shocked to see her leaving the house. So he rushed to the gates and stopped her.

Anirudh: Kalindi maa, stop! Stop, Kalindi maa.

Kalindi stopped walking.

Anirudh: Where you are going maa?

Kalindi: Bondita only brought me here. She itself went out then why should I live here?

Anirudh: Maa, it's... Huh.. you can stay here. I am angry on Bondita only not on you.

Kalindi: But I am angry on you.

Anirudh: Why?

Kalindi: You scolded her, you taunted her as if you wanted. But atleast for god's sake did you asked her point of view? Did you listened her? Nahi na, as if you saw everything that had happened you threw her out that too in this night time.

Anirudh thinks on.

Kalindi: She told me that you bought her house. So now tell me Mr. Anirudh, where she will go now?

Anirudh: Maa, actually she cheating us. If she is really innocent then why didn't she argued her points with me? Why did she kept quite when I tarnished her character? She is not the same Bondita whom I know. For the past few weeks she is behaving so weird. To find the reason for her weird behaviour only today I yelled her like that. I thought she would open up atleast by this means. But didn't. Then what will I think?

Kalindi: Arey Wah! Think like a human not like a business man and barrister. You are in home not in office, Bondita is your personal life not office life. So keep your accusations and doubts aside, theek hain?

Anirudh thinks on with confused face. Kalindi proceeds to walk.

Anirudh: Maa, wait. I know i didn't gave her the space to prove herself. But maa, you are here from last week. Don't you see anything weird in her behaviour?

Kalindi's eyes widened.

Anirudh: You knew her just for few days but I knew her since 8 years. This was not the Bondita who I know before. She is seriously weird now a days. Suddenly she is disappearing, suddenly she is appearing.

Kalindi: Stop blabbering, Anirudh.

Anirudh: No, I am not. Seriously I am confused in this bangle problem now. She went missing when power went off, her dupatta was lying on the terrace, the very next hour she was standing in the road.

Kalindi thinks: Shiv ji, Bondita left these many clues to him. Anirudh started doubting her, she should complete her mission before anirudh could find her identity.

Anirudh: These are the things that makes me confusing. Did she jumped from the terrace to get on to the road?

Kalindi: Huh.. hn! May be, she might have used her dupatta to crawl down.

Anirudh: Oh!! Yeah, why didn't I think about this!

Kalindi starts to walk from there thinking that she should escape from him.

Anirudh: Maa, if so in that aspect, her dupatta should have been in the ground only na?

Kalindi thinks: Oh god! I don't know in which time I gave birth to him, speaking like a genius.

Anirudh: I am sure Bondita is going through something and she is hiding it from us.

Kalindi: Not from us, only from you. Huh.. I mean, you only think like that. For my eyes, Bondita is an innocent.

Anirudh: I am not saying that she is guilt. But..

Kalindi: But what? Are you business man or Barrister? Better leave your business and join as a barrister in our court, they really need a lawyer like you who doubts on even small things!

She sighed and proceed to walk. Anirudh is confused to the core.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️