Chandini fears

Anirudh gets into heated argument with Bondita and was about to throw her out of the house but Kalindi interrupted and build a story to save Bondita.

~In room~

Bondita is crying thinking about Anirudh's harshness towards her. While Kalindi consoles her.

Kalindi: He cannot be my son. How he can harm a girl? A man who is harming a girl cannot be a man.

Bondita: Sasu ma, please don't say like that. Actually I am happy only because he showed his angry on me instead of hurting himself.

Kalindi: Some how I saved you today but till how much days you will hide your identity?

Bondita worries.

Kalindi: First of all you should find the one who sent your picture to Anirudh. Bondita, it seem like you already have enemies in earth then how could you confront Saudamini who is in Naag lok?

Bondita thinks on.

Kalindi: Who was that? Who would have sent him photo?

Bondita: I guess he would be the one.

Kalindi: Who?

Bondita: Chirag!! Because only he knows my identity here. I think he followed me all the way to Haveli and he captured my photo.

Kalindi: But Anirudh told that chandini found it, who is that chandini?

Bondita: Hn, sasu ma that's what confusing me.

By this time Chandini(Saudamini) enters the room by looking her phone.

Bondita: She is Chandini.

Chandini looks at Kalindi and was deeply astound.

Chandini thinks: Rani maa?

She feared, her hand shivers.

Kalindi couldn't recognise her as she is in Chandini's form.

Kalindi: Chandini??

Her mobile slipped down from her hand in fear but Kalindi catches it.

Kalindi: Why you look so shocked?

Chandini gulp her throat.

Kalindi: What happened to you? Why you look so nervous?

Chandini: You are here? Huh, I mean who are you, what you are doing here?

She tells the same story with Chandini.

Chandini: Oh, is that a painting? Sorry, I thought it as real. Sorry Bondita.

She walks out with heavy breaths.

Bondita looks at her weirdly.

Chandini thinks: Oh god, from where did Rani maa came suddenly? I thought separating her from Anirudh will stop her finding the way to Takshak lok but she found the real chaavi of Takshak lok. Ufff... Does she knows the truths of Rani maa? Rani maa knows Bondita's identity? God!!!

She is confused to the core she calls Chirag to come and meet her near the temple immediately.

~In room~

Bondita is hurted by her broken bangles. She is wiping it with her kerchief.

Kalindi: Apply Haldi over it. It will be soothing.

Bondita: My maa also used to say this. Sasu maa, have you seen my maa during her young age? Why am I asking is you was there on that time infact, in some aspect you was about to be her Sasu maa.