Anirudh learns the truth

Bondita and Kalindi are in Takshak lok fort searching for Sumati. While on other side, Mini and Sulochana are on way to Gorakhpur mountain to enter Takshak lok.

~In temple~

Krishank shows proof of Bondita being there on office on the day of Chirag's attack.

Anirudh is totally confused. While guruji is looking at them silently.

Krishank: Only Bondita has answers for this sir. How did this snake entered our office? What Bondita doing there on that day?

Anirudh: Are you saying Bondita and this snake are the reason for that incident?

Krishank: No, but...

Anirudh: But?

Krishank: One hour footage is missing. In that one hour only something had happened. But if you notice onething, wherever there is snake there is no Bondita and wherever Bondita is, there is no snake in these photos.

Anirudh thinks on.

Guruji: Bondita is there.

Both turned towards him suddenly.

Guruji: Look carefully, you can find Bondita in all the pictures.

Anirudh: What? You didn't even saw these images then how could say that Bondita is there?

Guruji: I was listening you both.

Anirudh thinks on.

Krishank: No, guruji. You don't understand this.

Anirudh: Wait!! How do you know Bondita was there on that night?

Anirudh went and pulled his collars.

Krishank: Anirudh...

Anirudh: Tell me the truth. Was that pre planned by you and Bondita? Tell me, what's happening here? From when you and Bondita are sketching against me and my company? Wantedly you both did this to defame me right?

He stares him angrily. Krishank asks him to leave him.

Guruji pushed him aside.

Anirudh: I'll inform the police right now. I'll file a case in you and Bondita. You both are cheaters.

Krishank: What are you speaking, sir? Please calm down.

Anirudh: No, you don't know. Before few hours this scammer helped Arvind and Bondita to escape from here by puffing a magic powder on me.

Krishank: Magic powder? Huh.. Fine, sir i think you need some rest. Come, come with me let's go home. Guruji, i am extremely sorry for his behaviours. He is still in the effects of drinks, i think so.

Anirudh: I won't come anywhere until police comes here.

He takes out his phone.

Guruji: Acha, call then.

Anirudh and Krishank looks at him with shock.

Guruji: Call them, why are you waiting? Call them and say that me and a snake joined together plotted against you and defamed you.

Anirudh looks at him confusingly.

Guruji: For what are you waiting Mr.Anirudh Roy Chaudhary?

Anirudh: How...how do you.. how do you know my full name? Only Bondita knows it.

Guruji: I even know your full history.

Anirudh and Krishank looks on.

Guruji: You are thinking that Bondita is a cheater right? You think she defamed you? You think she spoilt your life right? Then let me give you a correct answer. You did these things to Bondita, not her.