The War

Saudamini calls upon her soldiers to war against Bondita. But Bondita has only few members with her.

Mini: Bondita, you did a big mistake. Now whole of your clan including you is going to be my servant, forever.

Bondita: Never even in your dreams. Enough is enough Saudamini, let's not fight just send my clan with me. You be the queen of Takshak lok we won't disturb you but leave my clan. It's useless to do war now.

Mini: Why should I hear you?

She orders her soldiers to go attack her they goes forward.

Bondita is somewhat afraid.

Anirudh: Bondita listen, let's not fight. Come lets go you got your mother now why we should stay here?

Bondita: I didn't came here for my mother alone Sakha Babu. I must save my clan too. That's what my dharm is.

She attacks the soldiers those were coming forward.

Kalindi: Let me also help you Bondita.

She takes a near by rod and helps Bondita attacking the enemies.

Meanwhile, Mini and Sulochana are looking at them with greatest attitude.

Soon the war becomes strong. Sumati isn't in her conscious. She could not recognise what's happening around. She is just murmuring Bondita's name.

Arvind: We must help Bondita somehow to get rid off from here. Only 15 mins more.

Anirudh: Ask her to stop the war.

Arvind: It's not possible. She didn't started it.

Anirudh: Bondita... Can you hear me? Stop the war, we are not meant to fight here.

Bondita: Hn, sakha babu but what to do, to save my clan i should do this.

She fights vigorously with her enemies as well as gets injuries too.

Anirudh is worried about Bondita because he knows very well it's not possible for Bondita to win over that much big clan.

Krishank: If this continues like this then no one can return to our home. As mini said everyone will be trapped here.

Anirudh: I dont know why Bondita is so stubborn now. It's Mini's plan to divert us from getting escaped. Bondita herself came nd trapped in her cunning net.

Krishank: Sir, you do something and stop this war.

Anirudh: Me?? Arey, i am just a normal human. Those who are fighting there are Ichadhari naag and naagin.

Krishank: Kalindi ji is not nagin right? See she is helping.

Anirudh's face reaction changed.

Krishank: She is brave enough to fight with rod. Let me also help them.

Anirudh: Wait!! Why Kalindi ji is helping Bondita like this? She is a stranger to us but look she too accompanied Bondita till here. Now she is fighting with them without even considering her life.

Krishank: Yeah, so what is wrong in this? Bondita helped her that's why she is repaying it.

Anirudh: Arey nothing! Before us Kalindi ji knew Bondita's truth but she didn't informed us anything which means she is not scared of Ichadhari Naagins.

Krishank: Now what you are coming to say?

Anirudh: If you remember onething, before few weeks Chandini ie., Saudamini showed us Bondita's picture being in Naagin form, she told us that it was captured by Chirag. But on enquiring, Kalindi ji said it is just a painting done by her own. Don't you think something is mysterious about kalindi ji?