Mini to use Arvind

Sulochana is shocked when Arvind comes infront of them.

Sulochana: Kali naagin, have you lost your Brian? Now why did you brought him here? Where is Sumati then? And why you are addressing him as new pawn?

Mini: Calm down, calm down budhiya aurat. If you get more nervous then you may get heart attack. It's not good for old ones to get nervous.

Sulochana: Stop joking, Mini. Why you did you brought him back?

Mini: Do you remeber, on that day night before 7 years, you and Avantika scolded me a lot on sparing his life without killing him. You both taunted me when I arrest him along with Sumati without killing him. But now see, I proved myself that my plan is always correct.

Sulochana: Will you speak clearly?

Mini: Uh Oh, budhiya! Arvind is here to help us. He will work as per our orders. Now he is going to enter Anirudh and Bondita's life again.

Sulochana: How?

Mini: Arey! From now Arvind is not normal Arvind but a barrister Arvind. For sure, anirudh will be taken to court for further more investigation. For sure, they will need a barrister. Where will our poor and pity Bondita go for barrister?

Sulochana: So? You are going to help Bondita? When did you became a good naagin?

Mini: Bewakoof yeh kya thum? Arvind will keep Bondita and Anirudh busy so that Bondita will never think about Takshak lok. Only few more days are there for Guru Purnima. She will ultimately fail in her mission. Then sesha nagin clan will be my slaves forever.

She smiled wickedly.

Arvind is looking around the apartment with eyes full of tears.

Mini: Why you are standing here itself, my dear Arvind? Are you searching for your would be patni Bondita?

Arvind sheds tears on reminding his childhood and teenage with Anirudh.

Mini: I hope you will not try to spoil our plan in any way. You remember all things I have taught you right? Do according our plan.

Sulochana: Mini, I don't think so he will help us. You did a big mistake I think so. How he will go against Anirudh and Bondita?

Mini: He will! He knows what will I do if he spoil our plan. I will kill Sumati and Bondita mercilessly infront of his eyes then. Samjhi Arvind?

Arvind nods yes.

Mini: Now come inside and sit like as if you don't know anything. At any time Bondita may come here with Kalindi ji.

Arvind enters the apartement with loads of pain in his heart. He looks all the photo that are kept here and there.

Arvind thinks: Anirudh, where are you? I am here, I am here again.

He takes one of the photos of Anirudh from the table and cries.

Sulochana looks at him.

Arvind thinks: As Sulochana said Mini did a biggest mistake by taking me here. I promised her that I would keep you and Bondita busy so that Bondita can't save her mother. But now I promising you Anirudh, I will stand by you and Bondita. I will help Bondita to save her mother.

His tears falls on Anirudh's photo.

Sulochana: Which company glycerine are you using? Huh, why means how could you shed tears like this continuously it looks so natural.

Arvind: I don't need any glycerine to cry naturally. You cannot understand these things.

Mini: Stay here quite until i bring Bondita. She will be in temple, i will bring her here and you should start your drama as soon as you see her.