Mini's intimacy

Arvind breaks the real truth to Bondita. She seeks his help to enter Takshak lok.

~In Apartment~

Anirudh is lying amidst of alcohol bottles. He is somewhat anger and sad upon Bondita. He often checks his phone for Bondita's call.

Anirudh: After that Arvind came she forgot me. She didn't even text me. Shit!

He throws the bottle on the wall in rage it broke and hurted him.

~In room~

Sulochana: Oh god! What happened to this boy now?

Mini: Go and check. He is your nephew only right?

Sulochana: Don't i have any other work than that? Mini, come lets go back to Takshak lok itself. I hate this place.

Mini: First of all we should find the one who is behind Chirag's death.

Sulochana: Is that important now? He is dead that's it. Now why you are wasting time in this?

Mini: Hey, budhu aurat! What if that murderer's next target is us?

Sulochana: No, no!

Mini: Hn, then? For our safety we should find it soon. Tomorrow is Guru purnima, I had arranged a mega special puja in shiv ji temple. If I complete it without any hindrance then I will be the most powerful nagin in all the three world.

She laughed cunningly. Arvind enters the apartment.

He hears bottles breaking sounds and was afraid that Sulochana and Mini are hurting Anirudh so he rushed to his room to check.

~In Anirudh's room~

Arvind: Anirudh!!!

He is shocked to see his condition. He rushed near him and tries to wake him up but he is highly drunk.

Arvind: Dey, what happened to you? Why you are lying down that too amidst of these broken bottles.

He finds Anirudh's hand bleeding.

Arvind: Blood? Oh god, Anirudh come on. Now what made you to drink like this? Why you are doing like this?

Anirudh just looks on him.

Arvind: Tell me, what's your problem?

Anirudh: You don't know my problem, right?

He gave a unpleasant smile.

Arvind: Bondita?

Anirudh: She betrayed me. She said she love me a lot but after seeing you she forgot everything and joint with you. She is traitor. Traitor she is!

He throws the bottle on her photo frame but Arvind catches the bottle and it hurted him.

Arvind: Aaah!

Anirudh: Oh you are saving your girl friends photo hn?

Arvind: Chii! Shut up! First of all stand up.

Anirudh: Why should I stand? Why should I obey you? Anirudh won't obey anyone. Only others should obey me.

He said in drunkard tone.

Arvind: Anirudh, you can't understand anything now. But I hope you will come to know everything soon.

Anirudh: What should I come to know? Is there anything still I want to see between you and Bondita? She chose you instead of me.

He breaks the near by chair.

Arvind: Can you see you are hurting yourself, you went mad.

Anirudh: Yes, I am hurting myself because I can't hurt her.