Bondita to kill Chirag?

After a heated conversation with Anirudh, Kalindi proceed to walk.

~On road~

Kalindi: Where she would have gone? I am sure she won't go to Chirag's house to kill him now, she will wait until midnight. But now where will she be?

She walks on by thinking.

~In temple~

Bondita with heavy tears enters Shiv Temple. Guruji looks at her.

Guruji: Arey, Bondita welcome back. Did you found your mum? Where is she? Is she coming behind you?

He searches for Sumati.

Bondita: Till I didn't went to Takshak lok guruji.

Guruji: What? Then where you went these many days? I thought by this time you would have destroyed whole Taksha lok. What is this Bondita, your are wasting time. Guru purnima is too close. Next week Friday is not so far.

Bondita cries. Guruji is confused.

Bondita: Guruji, I remember my missions. I promised myself that I will save my mum and my clan. And hn, I will do it for sure. I found Takshak Queen last week.

Guruji: Whaat? Howw?

Bondita: As you said I started searching in Haveli there I found her. She is still alive.

She explains him on how she found Kalindi.

Guruji: Then why you are delaying? Use her and open the Takshak lok gates.

Bondita: There only we have problem, guruji. Saudamini has locked everything with high security. Only her serpent voice can open it. Now I should record that voice only.

Guruji: Then do it, why you are here?

Bondita: Before everything, I got another assignment to be done.

Guruji: What is it?

Bondita: I am going to kill a man named Chirag.

Guruji is shocked.

Bondita: He played in my life brutally so now I am going to kill him brutally.

Guruji: Are you insane? What is your duty but what you are going to do?

Bondita: Guruji ji, this is also one of my duty. Durga maa killed asur like wise I am going to kill that asur who is wearing human's skin. He is not even an asur.

Guruji: Why you are speaking like this? Who is he? Bondita, now please don't say that this is a love problem. Don't do the mistake which your mum did.

Bondita: Who would love that beast? I told you na he is an asur.

Guruji: Tell me clearly, Bondita. I think you are going in wrong path.

Bondita explained about Chirag and his misdeeds to her.

Guruji: Oh god! Who is this man why is he doing like this?

Bondita: Don't worry guruji, here after he will not do misdeeds because he will not be in this earth anymore.

Guruji: I thought you are wasting your time but you are correct. Those who don't know to treat a woman is a asur. He should be punished to the core. Bondita, in this mission Shiv ji will be with you.

Bondita: Today I am not going to seek Shiv Ji's help. Today I need Kali maa's help. I need her fierce in me. I need her strength in me. I should revenge Chirag as like Kali maa revenge the asurs.

Guruji: Jai Maakali!

Bondita: Jai Maakaali!

She puts her head in the plate full of kumkum which made her completely Red.

Anyone can see that extreme fierce in her eyes.

She loosens her hair and throws the pin aside. With the same extreme angry she takes her naagin form and crawls towards Chirag's house.

After she left the temple, Kalindi come there in search of her.

Guruji: You? Are you new to this city? Because I have never seen you here before.

Kalindi: Huh! Yes, i am new here. Guru ji, did a girl of 25 - 26 years came here? She was wearing grey chudithar.

Guruji: Bondita?

Kalindi: Hn, same. Where she went?

Guruji: Wait, first of all who are you?;

Kalindi: Guruji, I don't have time to explain you anything. I should stop Bondita. She is going to commit a biggest mistake.

Guruji: No, she won't. Killing that Chirag will not be a mistake. By hearing his misdeeds itself my blood is boiling like a hell. She had went through those things, so nothing is wrong in killing him.

Kalindi: Fine, you knew it. Which means you know all things about Bondita. Am I right?

Guruji: Yes, I know. I am behind her mission. I supporting her. And you?

Kalindi introduces herself. He is shocked.

Kalindi: Bondita is meant to revenge those who killed her family but to harm the common ones. Now say, where she went?

Guruji: She went to Chirag's house. Rani maa, I am dreaming or?

Kalindi: I am alive still. I will speak to you afterwards.

She leaves the place, guruji looks on.

~In Chirag's house~

Bondita knocks the door but finds that door is opened already.

Bondita: Chirag!!! Chirag!!!

She looks here and there.

Bondita: Where you are hiding? Come in front of me.

But no response. She finds a telephone and dials his number which was written on a near by diary.

Bondita: You cannot escape from me, today. Attend the call, Chirag.

No response, later she finds his phone near the pillows. It is in silent mode.

Bondita tries to open it but it is locked but a pop up notification was there.

"I reached ARC Company" is the message.

Bondita: ARC COMPANY? Who messaged him like this? In this time who has work in ARC company?

She dials to the number which was in that notification.

The receiver attended it. Bondita keeps quite.

It's none other than our Nishant.

Nishant: Chirag, I already came here why you are delaying like this? Come soon.

Bondita thinks: Nishant's voice?

She hung up the phone.

Bondita thinks: Shiv ji, what's happening around? What Nishant is doing to Chirag? I should go to company to find this.

She rushed to company.

The gates are opened, she entered the company with shock.

It is very dark inside.

Bondita thinks: No one is here it seem. Then why Nishant sent a message like that?

She roams around, her naagin eye is enough to see things in dark.

In documents room, she found Chirag.

Bondita thinks: What he is doing here? What he is looking for? Is he searching that document which he asked me? Nishant gave him the keys it seem because only he has the spare keys. But why is he helping this culprit?

She thinks on. Chirag is unaware of her presence.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!