Way to Takshak Lok

There arose a dispute between Anirudh and Bondita.

Anirudh wants Bondita to come with him but she refused and we knew the reason but Anirudh thinks Arvind is the reason.

By hearing their noise Guruji and Kalindi arrives there.

Bondita: Sakha babu, you are a Rakshas. See Arvind is bleeding now.

She uses her dupatta to clean his blood with concerned face. Anirudh stares at them.

Bondita: Can't you control anger? How much time I can tell you not to drink, look now what happened.

Anirudh: Why the hell are you supporting him?

Bondita: Then do you think I will support a emotionless beast like you?

Anirudh: What did you say?

Bondita goes speechless after recognising her words on him.

Anirudh: What did you say now?

Bondita: I..I didn't mean it actua..sakh...

Anirudh : Enough!

Bondita nods no and approaches him but Anirudh steps back.

Bondita: Sakha babu...

Anirudh: Don't call me like that. What did you said I am emotionless? Yeah you are right.

He hits his hand strongly on the stone pillar of the temple.

Bondita: Sakha babu....

Arvind: Anirudh stop behaving like this.

Bondita runs to stop him but he hits himself again and again in the pillar.

Anirudh: If you step forward then I promise you I'll kill myself.

Everyone are shocked. Bondita stopped moving towards him. Meanwhile, Guruji puffs a magical powder on Anirudh making him to faint.

Bondita caught him.

Guruji: Bondita, for next 3 hours he will not wake up from this magical powder. Now you can go to Takshak lok without any hurdle.

Bondita: Thank you so much guruji. I was really worried upon him.

Kalindi: Hn, ok, ok let's speak about this afterwards now you start your journey soon only 4 hours is left to rescue your clan and mum.

Bondita nods yes. Arvind takes her to the way to takshak lok.

~In apartment~

Mini is arranging puja items for Guru purnima and maha Puja tonight.

Sulochana is helping her.

Mini: Only 4 hrs to go. Budhiya aurat, the day which I have waited for about 125 years is going to come. I am going to become the queen of Takshak lok and the most powerful nagin. Sesha clan will be by servants forever.

Sulochana: Before achieving itself you should not be proud about it.

Mini: Haha, i almost achieved it. Now only Maha puja is there. It will also be completed to night and you know what today no one can stop me from this. Neither Sumati nor Bondita.

Sulochana:  Bondita? She is still here only that too very close to us. If she comes to know about your plans then for sure she will spoil everything.

Mini smirked wickedly.

Sulochana: Do you think Bondita will not stop you? Why you are smiling like this?

Mini: She is with Arvind now and you know Anirudh is behind her. If she escapes from Arvind also she can't escape from Anirudh.

Sulochana: Tell me one thing first. Why did you behaved like that in Anirudh's room? Do you really love him?

Mini: Never! If i hadn't done like that he would have not left the apartment. Then I wouldn't make arrangements for the puja.

Sulochana thinks: This girl is maha actor than me oh god!

Mini: Stop appreciating me in your heart and help me in making prashad.

Sulochana: For what?

Mini: Hey, budhiya! All the Ichadhari Naag and Naagin will come to shiv temple to night. I must treat them with a good prashad so that they all will improve my energy to perform Tandav.

Sulochana thinks: My Gazana would go down if she continues to do like this!

She gave a fake smile and went to help her.

On other way Arvind and Bondita are on way to Takshak Lok.

He took her to the top mid spot of the Gorakhpur mountain.

Bondita: Why you brought me here?

Arvind: We should jump from here.

Bondita: What??

Arvind: Bondita jump from here and when i say just play the recording of Saudamini's voice.

Bondita looks at him with confusion.

Arvind: It's very dangerous, if we miss the correct timing then for sure we both will fall down the first gate will not be opened.

Bondita nods yes. They both hold each other's hand tightly

Arvind: Ready Bondita?

Bondita: Hn, Har Har Mahadev!

They both jumped down from that top.

Arvind: Play the recording Bondita.

Bondita nods yes and tries to switch on the phone but she couldn't. Both are shocked.

Arvind: Bondita, fast. Only few more meters if we miss the spot then we will fall down straight to the ground.

Bondita: I don't know what happened to this phone. Its not working.

She tries to open it but ultimately fails.

Arvind: We missed the spot, Bondita.

He closed his eyes and grips her hand tightly in fear, they are in too much height that if they fell down then there is no chance of surviving.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️