After 7 Years!!

Air Asia flight landed in Gorakhpur airport.

Anirudh came out from the Airport and stood at the same place where he left Bondita.

Anirudh: Today, exactly 7 years ago, I left India. I am standing in the same place where I saw her for the last time.
Everything has changed. Ofcourse, it's been 7 years know! Gorakhpur airport was upgraded, roads are new, lots of business companies have been started.

Even my life has changed. I left India to study Art. I did it. I own the biggest art company in Uttar pradesh now. I am the biggest business tycoon in Uttar pradesh. My mindset, my character, my vision, my speech, my look, my attitude, my net worth... Everything has been changed except...
One thing!

He closed his eyes and recalled the memories of Bondita.

Anirudh: Why? Why I couldn't forget her? Is it because of my Adamant? Because of my stubborness? I really don't know!

By this time a cab driver came in front him and asked him whether he want cab.

Anirudh loaded his luggages in cab and sat inside.

Cab driver: Sir, where you want to go?

Anirudh: Gorakhpur main town!

Cab driver: Oh Gorakhpur central?

Anirudh: Name changed?

Cab driver: Yes, sir. It was changed already, before 4 years.

Anirudh nodded his head.

Anirudh thinks: Even the place where I lived had changed its name!

He smirked.

Anirudh: I think no could recognise me. I went as a small boy but now I am 28 years old. I got my beard too. I am wearing specs. Can Kaka and Arvind recognise me? I know they would be angry on me. Because not even a single phone call to them in these 7 years. But it's fine, I'll make them understand my situation.

He smiled a bit. Cab driver stopped the car to drink tea.

Cab driver: Sir, tea or coffee?

Anirudh: It's fine, you have it.

He sat in the car itself. Driver alone went to drink tea.

Gorakhpur has really changed a lot.
Thereby, Anirudh looks at a young woman who is struggling to handle her two kids who are crying for Ice creams.

Anirudh's smile reduced. He was kept  on looking at the woman.

She feeds her kids happily with their favourite ice creams.

Anirudh: Two kids! By now, Bondita would be a mom for two kids. Arvind would have became a father.

He smiled with a pain. Cab driver came and started the car.

Anirudh: How much time is left to reach my location?

Cab driver: Only 15 mins sir.

Anirudh: Go fast, please.

Cab driver increased the speed.

Anirudh has many queries and confusions in his mind. He is very excited to see his Kaka after 7 years. He is also building up some story to himself to handle Kaka.

Cab reached his location.

Anirudh took his luggages and got down from the cab. He paid his spare to the driver and started to walk towards the Haveli.

On the way, he wonders at the people and new buildings.

Anirudh is very near to Haveli. But he doesn't know that there is shocking news waiting for him.