Convince Bondita!

Chandrachur arranged a groom for Bondita and at the same time Arvind also got one marriage proposal.

~In Bondita's home~

Bondita is getting ready to college.

Sumati: Where you are going?

Bondita: To college maa.

Sumati: You need not go to college.

Bondita: What? Maa, this is so wrong maa. I am not a criminal to be in jail like this. What have I done to you? From my childhood I am acting like your puppet. Everyday, every minute, every second! Even Prime minister's daughter will have some freedom. You are not even telling me the problem but you want me to be safe all the time. Really, i can't maa. I can't tolerate this anymore. Suddenly you arranged me a marriage, now you stopped my college. I will not ask you why, because you will say that this is for my safety. If you want my safety then please kill me now itself, i will be safer forever.

In rage she throws the nearby lamp down which made her hands to get hurt. It bleeds.

Sumati: Bondita!!

Bondita: No maa, don't come near me. Let me die. I will be safer then!

Sumati: Bondita, please. Come to me. I can't make you understand anything now. You can go to college after your marriage. Please, understand your mum.

Bondita: No, maa.

She adamantly restricts Sumati from going near her. After few minutes, Bondita fainted down.

Sumati: Shiv ji!!

She took Bondita in her hands and made her to lie on bed. Then she first aided her.

Sumati: Shiv ji, why did you put me in this situation? Then whole of my family hated me now it's my own daughter hating me. Why? How will I explain Bondita about herself? Mini and Sulochana are free now. Oh god, what to do now?

She thinks on.

On other side Anirudh and Arvind are in college.

Arvind: Anirudh, promise me.

Anirudh: For what?

Arvind: You should not open about my marriage to anyone here.

Anirudh with laugh nods yes.

When they crossed Bondita's class, Anirudh's eyes searched for her.

Anirudh: I think she didn't came today.

Arvind: Who?

Anirudh: That... That Pranavi.

Arvind: Whaat? Why are you searching her?

Anirudh: To ask sorry!

Arvind: But why?

Anirudh: On that day it was my mistake only. She denied to get down from the bus but I compelled her that's why she got scoldings from her mom. So I want to ask sorry to her.

Arvind: This seems not right my dost!

Anirudh: Shut up!

Arvind: Are you in love with her?

Anirudh: Oh come on, i don't even know who is she. How can I love her?

Arvind: Don't you know about love at first sight?

Anirudh: I do! But that and all will happen in films only. 

Arvind: No, in real life also it will happen.

Anirudh: I love Tanya. No other girl have place in my life.

Arvind: Really? But i don't think so!

Anirudh: Why?