Anirudh leaves to Mumbai

Anirudh pretends to be Normal as he didn't remember anything because he was drunk during those incidents.

However this made Bondita to hate him slowly for ruining her special day.

~In Haveli~

Anirudh is playing his keyboard with heavy sound. That too not a proper music.

Trilochan thinks: Shiv ji, now what he is upto? Which evil casted it's eye on him? Who is that girl?

Arvind is in Balcony looking at the engagement ring.

Arvind: How much I can sacrifice for him? Why he is not understanding anything? If he is a small kid then we would have beaten him for his mischievous. But, he is a well grown adult. He loves Bondita but he do not want to confess it with her. He will neither allow me to marry her nor he will marry her.

He keeps the ring inside the box and then kept it inside his pocket.

Anirudh's piano music irritates Saudamini.

She comes out and walked towards Anirudh's room with rage.

By noticing it Arvind follows her.

~In Anirudh's room~

Mini went in directly without permission and plugs out the wire of Piano.

Anirudh stares at her. Arvind enters the room.

Mini: What's wrong with you? Your ship drowned in deep sea or your bapa ki business is flop? What the hell is your problem? Remember one thing, you are in a family. Many of them are living here not you alone. You might enjoy your music but not others.

By hearing Mini's loudly voice Trilochan, Sulochana and Tanya arrived there.

Trilochan: Why you are shouting at my son?

Mini became silent.

Anirudh: Am I disturbing you Kaka? Am I disturbing you Tanya? Am I disturbing you Sulochana aunty? Am I disturbing you Arvind? Somebody open your mouth and say, Is my music disturbing you all?

Everyone kept quite. Mini stares at him.

Arvind: Anirudh, calm down.

Sulochana whispered: Why you came here?

Mini: It's night 10 p.m. Everyone has to sleep. If he is playing music loudly then how could we sleep?

Arvind thinks: Take your nagin form and sleep.

Anirudh took a deep breathe.

Trilochan: Beta, listen me...

Anirudh: I am sorry! I am sorry! Sorry, everyone. It's my mistake only. Really sorry, you all go and sleep.

Everyone went away from his room except Arvind.

Arvind: Kaka, I won't believe him. I'll stay here itself. You don't worry. You are tired. Please go and sleep.

Trilochan nods yes and went to his room.

Arvind: Anirudh, come sleep.

Anirudh silently went to his bed. He slept in the position where he could see the ceiling.

His room ceiling has more stickers of radium stars.

Arvind opened his laptop and started to work.

~In Bondita's house~

Bondita is playing in her phone.

Sumati: Bondita, what is this? You left all your belongings and saree like this on the floor itself.