Anirudh saves Bondita

Bondita is ready. She is wearing Yellow saree with golden border.

Sumati: You are so beautiful! No evil eyes should follow you.

Bondita smiled.

Chandra: Shall we go?

Bondita: Hn ji!

They three moved from there.

~In Haveli~

Trilochan: Bihari, is that kheer ready? Make sure that everything is fulfilled. Where is this Sulochana and her family?

Tanya comes down and looks around the decorations.

Tanya: Kaka ji, what's going on?

Trilochan: Bride's family is going to come here. We are going to speak about the marriage.

Tanya: Oh that's cool! By the way where is Anirudh?

Trilochan: I only sent him to the bank but I don't why he is delaying?

Tanya: I will call him.

Trilochan: Do that soon. Hn, Bihari fill the water in that flower vase.

Tanya tries to call Anirudh but he denied to pick it up.

He is in Bank. It's very crowded.

Anirudh: Without knowing anything you got stuck here Anirudh. Now how will you go to home? It's getting late and this queue; it seems it will take much more time to reach the ATM, i think so.

He is worried. On this side, Bondita is coming with her family.

Bondita: Maa, please stop in the bank.

Chandra: Why?

Bondita: Will you go empty handed to groom's house? We should buy fruits and sweets na? For that we need money. That's why.

Sumati: Oh god, how did i forgot it? Bondita, thank you for reminding me it. Chandra, stop the car in Bank.

Chandra nodded.

In Haveli, sulochana and mini enters inside.

Trilochan: I was searching for you only. Where you both went?

Sulochana: Dada, my friend is very devotional. Everyday morning she will go to shiv ji temple. And I am accompanied her.

Trilochan: God bless! By the way, bride's family is going to arrive here for marriage meeting. Be ready to recieve them.

Sulochana: Anirudh is getting married?

Trilochan: How many will I tell to you that marriage is for Arvind not for Anirudh.

Sulochana: Oh sorry, sorry. I just forgot about it. I'll go wear good saree and will come down.

She gave a fake smile and moved from there. Mini followed her.

~In Bank~

Sumati: Bondita, go quick and come soon. Take 5000 only.

Bondita: Sure maa!

She got the ATM card and went inside. It is very crowd.

Bondita: Shiv ji, now how will I cross these much crowd?

She looked for a chair to sit down. And she found one near by Anirudh.

Bondita: Let's sit there for a while.

She went and sat there. Anirudh after speaking with manager came there to sit.

He is surprised to see Bondita there. At first Bondita didn't noticed him but later on she looked at him.