Date is fixed

Anirudh saves Bondita from the robbers. He is wound now. However Bondita tried to stop him bleeding, she tied her piece of saree on his wound.

Anirudh: Th.. Thanks.

Bondita: I only have to say this. You did this because of me only. I am really sorry.

By this time, Sumati and Chandrachur entered and looked at Bondita and Anirudh.

Sumati: Bondita!

Bondita rose up, ran and hugged her.

Sumati: Meri jaan, are you okay? I am scared.

She checks whether she was okay.

Bondita: Maa, I am completely fine. But he...

They looked at Anirudh.

Sumati think: Groom?

Chandra thinks: Groom's friend?

Bondita explained everything.

Sumati: Thank you so much, god bless you. You are brought up with keen discipline and manners. The man who is protecting a girl from these things are really equal to god. Your mum brought you up very well.

Anirudh: I don't have mum. I was brought up by my Kaka.

Bondita's smile reduced.

Chandra: Ah, well. How long will it take to complete your conversation? Shall we move now?

Sumati: Hn, ok ok. Beta, we are going to your house only now. You too come with us let's go together.

Anirudh: It's okay, i will come by my car.

Bondita: Helo, you are hurt now. You can't drive your car. Ask the driver the bring it afterwards. Now come with us.

Anirudh can't deny it.

Anirudh: Ok, i will come. But my name is not helo. I have a very good name, Anirudh.

Bondita smiled and they moved on.

~On the way~

Anirudh is in front seat. He is looking outside. Bondita who is in back seat, looks at him with a bit of smile.

Bondita thinks: I thought he is a mad and rude when I met him for the first time. But now, I think he is the sweetest person in the world.

She is blushing without conscious.

Anirudh: Stop, stop, stop. Stop here please.

Chandra applied the break suddenly.

Chandra: What happened?

Anirudh got down from the car.

Sumati: Did we reached?

Anirudh opened back door and asks Bondita to come down.

Chandra: Why you are calling her?

Bondita looks at Sumati, Sumati nods yes as a sign of approval.

Bondita gets down from the car.

Anirudh took her to the textile shop.

Bondita: Now why you took me here?

Anirudh: Sssh!

Bondita looks at him confusingly. He took a red saree from the shelf and asked her to wear it.

Bondita: Why? Wha.. why you are doing this?

Anirudh: You tore your saree for my wound. Now with this torn saree how will you go?

Bondita realised it and blushed.